Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Player Contact Info

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Viva La Border Patrol, Mar 1, 2010

1. Oct 22, 2007
    Due to building a player base and a online community i think we should post our steam id that we use to people can add us to friends so if we are on they will join the server cause they know they have friends in the game. On top of this if someone isn't on and there is a issue in the server they can contact us and the problem can be taken care of. So to rap it up the idea really is just to make a bigger group for pf to grow and everyone to know each other and have fun in pf as well as be there if a regular needs help in the server from a issue at hand.

steam name viva la border patrol, you can add me if you haven't and it will help if we need anything. Please add yours as well and lets get this going...
  2. Jan 13, 2010
    There are so many "Knives" out there and steam doesn't recognize the weird symbols so you can add me under "devistator100" kthxnai.
  3. Jul 14, 2008
    noir_009 so yeah lol
  4. Jun 30, 2009
    0h_rly << meh
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    We could just add this as an extra field for profiles rather than having a megathread about it - just a thought.
  6. May 27, 2008
    Sounds like a good idea. But even then, I already have those added that I want to contact me.
  7. Sep 21, 2008
    could we have it displayed on each post that we make? like...under the user name or w/e. -another thought
  8. Oct 22, 2007
    that is fine and works, but i just doubted people would take the time to put that in a profile when they join from lazyness is all...
  9. Aug 8, 2008
    true I barely look at profile shit.

I don't have a steam account cause I play at mcdonalds....so...
  10. Jan 13, 2010
    You would fatty
  11. Dec 30, 2006
    Well, why not.

Don't ask.
    Yes it was his account.
  12. Apr 9, 2007
  13. Aug 8, 2008
    hey man I'm not gonna pay for a steam account when mcdonald has one I can use,
  14. Jan 13, 2010
    Touché good sir, touché