Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Player in server info, but not server (GMOD)

Discussion in Help Desk started by Jenos, Jul 14, 2011

1. Mar 25, 2011
    I've added a friend (rl) onto my steam friends, unfortunately he has his message alert turned off, so i can't get attention. when i tried viewing his server info, it said he was on some rp server, but when i went on the server he was not there. His brother (who i also added) doesn't show up on the server info at all, but when i click to view his server info it brings me to that rp server's info. So whats up with this? is it because they have not actually accepted my request, or what. Also, when i called his name out in the server, and looked for him for half an hour he was i still didn't find him.
  2. Feb 24, 2011
    If they have added you then try restarting steam. Sometimes steam is gay and wants to mess up like that (ie. Steam will say your offline but your not so none of your friends actually show up). Just restart steam and see what happens.
  3. Feb 8, 2011
    everytime i add someone it always says there offline just either wait awhile or restart
  4. Mar 25, 2011
    Everything's been restarted, and it's still happening despite the fact that he's on my friends list.
  5. Feb 12, 2011
    Steam´s joining system is retardedly buggy. (However, css and TF2 seem to work fine somehow)
  6. Mar 25, 2011