Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Playing BF3 like in real-life

Discussion in Entertainment started by slisher, Oct 18, 2011

1. May 20, 2011
    I'm stunned by this simulator..

2. Mar 12, 2008
    so you feel pain too?

would love to play that on hardest difficulty in that room.
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    But when you die you really die :razz:
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    Challenge accepted.

i guess i'll write my will here for all to see...

This is the last, and final testament of Alex(Taters).

-Stay away from my stuff

That is all. Bring it on.
  5. Jul 20, 2010
    Well you can be brought back to life Defibs ftw. I'll be the guy standing there just shock padding you back each time lol. I wonder what happens when you get hit by shrapnel from a nade lol.
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    I imagine it'd be like, for example...you know when your leg falls asleep and you try to walk on it?

prob that. oh god it would hurt so bad. This would probably make you a better player altogether. pain is a useful tool for learning what not to do really quick.

Imagine tanking a rocket with your face? I want to know where the pain sensors/inducers are. Needs to have one go right off in the nutsack. now THAT would be classy.
  7. Jul 20, 2010
    Haha better yet what if you get ran over by a tank or catch on fire?
  8. Sep 30, 2011
    Holy shit, that looks amazing.
    I'd suck 10 bleeding dicks for a chance to play that shit.
  9. Aug 1, 2011
    Why cant i have something like this at work, all we have are shitty ass SAT trainers.
  10. Nov 29, 2010
    get hit, a paintball gun shoots you, that's cool
  11. Sep 26, 2010
    I'd never go down on another man...:razz:inch:

Through hours of research, I found an even better simulator for battlefield! :thumbsup: Some people claim the bullets actually cause physical damage too!

12. Apr 6, 2011
    That is awesome i would so try it out. I am better shot in rl than in games actually a damn good shot i out shoot all my friends that actually use guns all the time.
  13. Sep 30, 2011

I think I could give you a run for your money in the shooting department. ;D
  14. May 20, 2011
    Our Kevin has brought the gameplay a level higher, into real life.

15. Feb 20, 2011
    The Gadget Show has uploaded the full clip, including the contruction of the Simulator to Youtube now.

16. Feb 21, 2007
  17. Dec 7, 2010

18. Feb 12, 2011
    You're behind times harvey. That video has become old already.

Yes, it was old after 2 days.