Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Implemented Please create a pF website icon.

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by meeko, Nov 30, 2011

1. Oct 29, 2010
    I know that this may be a minuscule thing. . .but:

Is it possible for pF to create their website icon like these examples:

(Or I could do it, if necessary.)

It's just so those of us who has bookmarks on their bar can recognize the website without having to name it because the icon is a generic one.
  2. Mar 16, 2008
    I've played with them in the past, we haven't found a simple one that doesn't look like shit.
    Favicon.ico are 16x16, make one that doesn't look bad and i'll toss it on the new forums once they're done. It has to look good though and I don't want to steal one.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Aight Josh.

I'm down for the infinitesimal challenge. Gonna fire up CS5. . .

. . .as soon as finals are conquered. . .
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    It's 16 pixels. Not much to photoshop. You can make one that is 36x36 but make sure it looks good at 16x16 as well
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    Sounds good.

I think it's just gonna be a simple, but elegant design.
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    You go girl.
    Can't wait to see it and judge you by it your entire life.
  7. Jan 11, 2011
    Hmm... If you can create it, in my opinion, it's a good idea but... I don't think anyone will do it. :confused:
  8. Apr 2, 2011

Meeko is offering to try to do it, and has stated this already... then you say that???? :confused: Why?

@ Meeko: Hey something simple like a pF would be perfect in my opinion.... remember "Less is More" :thumbsup:

And thank you for offering to try!!
  9. Jul 4, 2011
    I don't even..

I'll give it a go and post if it doesn't end up too shitty.
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    It is gonna be "pF".

The real question is: what is "pF" gonna end up looking like.

I'll try it later tonight. Have radio show in an hour, and a much-hyped UCSB-UNLV bball match to shoot in the night.
  11. Nov 6, 2011
    that would be down hahaha tired of that lil icon thats right there right now
  12. Jan 11, 2011
    Okok. I was kinda drunk when I said that. I meant that i was thanking him for offering to make a website icon. That's it.
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    I'm not making one but I suggest that somebody take the plaguefest banner at the top of the site page and use it. Basically it would be resizing this image:[IMG]
  14. Dec 7, 2010
    Wow, what a silly icon.. :razz:
  15. Mar 20, 2011

It may look like shit, @ 16x16 which is what the favicon needs to be at, I will post it just to show you how gay it may look.

16. Apr 9, 2007
    Apparently someone did one...
  17. Jun 4, 2006
    happy fun times pF favicon, /me looks at josh