Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Please disable !block

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Never Enough, Feb 29, 2012

1. Feb 14, 2012
    !block is currently enabled on the ZE server much to the delight of trolls and faggots alike. Can it please be disabled as there is no purpose whatsoever for it in a ZE map?
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    I'm gonna agree with him, a player used this command to grief over half the ct's when they were trying to escape seems it hasn't been a problem till now. This just gives trolls another tool to just fuck people over on the server. We can try to spec as much as we can when on the server but we aren't going to be able to see every single person and catch them when they are trying to use the !block command.
  3. Feb 5, 2012
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    Is there an actual purposeful use for this function?
  5. Feb 5, 2012
    Lol that's what I'm trying to figure out.
  6. Jul 19, 2011
  7. Jan 5, 2007

Other than that, no I can't think of any legitimate need for that command to exist.
  8. Jul 4, 2011
    It was removed the re-added for some reason. According to Kyle, it's not an issue.
  9. Feb 5, 2012
    The only reason I think it was kept was for zombies to stack up and get 2 places to kill humans, but if someone does use the command, you keep an eye on them in case they are blocking off humans/zombies.

Anyone agree? Anyone disagree? Right there buddy. :smile:
  10. Jan 11, 2012
  11. Feb 14, 2012
    I would think players using !block inside of the spawn on Mako to hold people in the trains is an issue.
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    AFAIK !block shouldn't be on there. Kyle saying it isn't an issue could be misleading...
  13. Feb 20, 2011
    Yea, once a troll uses it, the other players notice it and begin using it to "test" it. This of course blocks more players and then you pretty much have to take action against the whole server.
  14. Apr 9, 2007
    Well, @Ray introduced it months ago. He's yet to resolve this as far as I know, so..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks.
  15. Oct 29, 2010
    This was EXACTLY how the !block abuse spread throughout the days since its re-introduction. . .
  16. Jul 19, 2011
    it's usually hilarious... unless i die. Then that is serious stuff.
  17. Jul 20, 2010
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jan 12, 2012
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Should be fixed now. Please confirm for me.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Aug 18, 2006
        Wow, I was in the process of modifying/recompiling the plugin.
        • Like Like x 2
        • Informative Informative x 1