Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

please don't ever add a jailbreak server

Discussion in Future Servers started by ablanantanalba, May 31, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 13, 2011
    So today I decided to see what all the fuss was about and played on a few jailbreak servers...

How can you people honestly enjoy this gamemode? It sucks so much theat it isn't even funny.

On servers with only a few people playing (around 10), the game is no fun because the ct's always make bullshit excuses to kill you:
    "Oh you were facing 45 degrees insread of facing the wall directly, you're dead."
    "Oh I just gave out instructions at 100 miles per hour and you didn't understand me so you die."

On servers with a lot of people (+20) there are freekillers galore, you get killed by crossfire, and the bullshit reasons why ct's can kill you are even more bullshit.

Also, the whole gamemode involes you carefully listening to the ct's and being their bitch or you die. Can someone please explain to me how this is fun? I can imagine being a ct would be fun but this gamemode is just fucking. Awful.

Please don't ever make a jailbreak server.
  2. Feb 1, 2010
    I like b.j servers. :grin:
  3. Posts
    I like the idea of continuing to expand, but we should try to consider every other possibility before we resort to this option! "b.j" servers suck! Throw a poll up though, majority rules? =p
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    Oh, another one of these threads. :mellow:

The majority will decide. Once Deathrun (I'm procrastinating on rewriting the skin plugin), and CSS:grin:M is done.
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    Really didn't need another thread on this subject... it's been said A THOUSAND TIMES WE ARE NOT PUTTING UP A JAILBREAK SERVER. STOP ASKING.

When the time comes, IF the time comes, that we wish to consider a JB server, WE, the OWNERS, will create a thread and start a discussion. Like I said we are not ruling JB out entirely, but we've reiterated this point over and over that we will not put a JB server up any time soon, we have other priorities. If I see any more JB threads they will be locked immediately, UNLESS it is something significant, such as a brand new JB game mode / plugin or whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.