Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Please forgive me and my friend.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Axel Dread, Sep 20, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 20, 2011
    Ok so i know like 75% of you guys dislike my name and myself now, all because of my friend, who brought racism into the game a few days ago. I want to apologize on his behalf and mine. I'm truly a nice guy, and I, myself don't curse, and I am not racist one bit. Also, this affair WILL NOT happen again, as i bought him an account from one of my friends. He will no longer be on mine, and if he gets banned its done. I know my stupidity of sharing an account is what caused this, and I know that it all comes down to my fault, but I am asking, as one of this clan's biggest fans, to please be unbanned and forgiven.

That's all I can really say...

P.S. I have talked it over with FlutterShy, and I think we're gonna end up friends xD
  2. Jun 30, 2011
    I'm going to wait for a ruling on this, seeing as im about to go to bed soon, ill post more when others give opinions.
  3. Aug 1, 2011
    First off, this is in the wrong thread.

Second, we need steam id and in game name before we can even look into it formally.
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    I'm not entirely sure what happened, so I'm going to leave this to the parties involved.
  5. Aug 1, 2011
  6. Apr 4, 2009
    So this "friend" was over at your house playing CSS on your comp and steam.

And the abuse report was also filed by your friend at your house?

7. Aug 1, 2011
    While it was your friend who was playing, you are still responsible for his actions on your account and must deal with the consequences for his actions. His rant about racism and using racist remarks went on for almost an hour before I finally had enough and banned him, most people usually get the point once an admin silenced them, but he didn't, and immediately after started doing the same thing on the forums.

I'll leave this to the higher ups to decide, but if it were up to me, it would be minimum 1 month ban from the original ban date with the stipulation that if any of the rules are broken to the point where a ban was needed again, it would be permanent with no chance to get it revoked.
  8. 3DG
    This message by 3DG has been removed from public view.
    Sep 21, 2011
  9. yineh
    This message by yineh has been removed from public view.
    Sep 21, 2011
  10. Sep 20, 2011
    1. This is where I was told by Fluttershy to post, and Ray told him.
    2. Sourcebans stores that information.

Roommate... We share a lot, but i bought him his own xbox last month and now a steam account, because he tends to mess things up a lot.
    Also If you notice, theres 2 different posts by 2 different users...

And I know I'm responsible, I did state that, please don't get sarcastic with me. Also can anyone tell me exactly what happened? All I know was that he was banned for racism. I'm looking at moreover what he said and the chronological order of his statements, and your actions.
  11. May 20, 2011
    Why wait a couple of days to apologize for your friends' actions when you really think this is a big deal to you?
  12. Mar 16, 2008
    Here is the ban

Here are the logs of what happened (In chat)
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    Badness on wheels.
  14. May 27, 2008
    I don't really think its professional to tell someone to 'go cry on the forums' about their ban..
  15. Jun 30, 2011
    I said this because i thought it was funny that he said we had muted him for being an African American, and i thought it would be hilarious if he auctually went to the fourms and presented his case as he presented it in game.
  16. Feb 21, 2007
    Alright, first off....if your not involved in this, then dont post.

Second off, this is the typical my brother/cousin/stranger-outside-my-window excuse....you protested your ban already, admitting that you used "two slurs" and should be unbanned cuz it was not 3...dont change your story midway through

Thirdly, I agree completely with Peter
  17. May 27, 2008
    That mentality needs to stop. It's something a child would say. For someone that thinks they're mature enough to handle the responsibilities of a lvl 3 promotion, this post says otherwise.

Back on topic. I think because of the way it was handled, I feel he was antagonized to act the way he was in game. Give the guy another chance.
  18. Mar 16, 2008
    I should mention that I witnessed this all happen. He qas quite rude during the situation and I would of banned him after the second incident but he was already dealt with and silenced. After he was silenced he seemed to had lost it and started raging in admin chat. Fluttershy's response was uncalled for so both parties are at fault. I don't care if we give him another chance but he did make some rude statements.
  19. Apr 4, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.