Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Please help me!!!

Discussion in Help Desk started by DevilDawgZr1, Jul 3, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 3, 2009
    The server isnt responding for me and the server ip doesnt lead me anywhere i just got done playing on it today and it all of a sudden idk but can anyone help me nd tell me what is wrong because the server is not responding but i see all the other names of the people playing
  2. Jul 3, 2009

Steam ID: vill7777
    Date/Time (eastern time) of ban: Around 7:45-7:50 pm
    Admin that banned you(if known): Not sure
    Suspected reason for ban: I honestly didnt do anything wrong
    What server did this take place on: The Zm server
    Why should we unban you: I was playing didnt say anything and then it said i was banned I looked back at the favorites list and then it said server not responding so i say oh its just not responding but then it gets taken off my list and history and im like to myself wait did i really get banned for no reason at all? I mean nobody told me anything it just sort of happened i dont know if it was a glitch or what but the thing said i was banned and it wont respond.
  3. Oct 22, 2007
    if the server is not showing up or responding that doesn't mean you are banned. It means that you can't connect to the server cause it might have a issue at the server farm or soemthing.
  4. Jul 3, 2009
    Im not sure if it is a ban or not it might be a glitch
  5. Mar 12, 2008

also, please refrain from posting multiple topics about the same thing,

you can bump your first topic if it moves further down the current topics list.

if you were banned, I'll unban you when i can. unless you were added to our ban list, which it would then be out of my hands
  6. Feb 21, 2007
    your steam ID looks something like STEAM_0:1:12828300
    you can find it by entering a counter strike game, hitting the console button (~) and then typing status into console. Look for your name and the steam number that follows.
  7. Mar 15, 2008
    Omg i forgot to post. Do not unban i was building a cade he kept shooting the couch out then we got killed and he called me a nigga so he is permd.
  8. Jul 3, 2009
    Umm i never called you the n word bro and even if i did you werent even playing on the server at the time i was banned plus i have seen plently of other people use the f word on mic even =Pf= members so yeah i dont even know if im banned but sombody needs to help me
  9. Mar 15, 2008
    yah im miley cyrus in game. And we allow cussin just not the n word. So cool story bro.
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    see myley i never called you the n word i actually said it once but i had no idea you didnt allow that word plus nobody warned me i thought since admins swore the f word then all cussin was aloud i promis i wont make that mistake again
  12. Mar 12, 2008
    all of these are agreed to when you join our server. when the menu pops up saying "YOU AGREE TO OUR RULES" if you press the "1" key,

you agreed you have read our rules, and if you violate them, you will be punished. if you don't agree, press #2.
  13. Mar 15, 2008
    Lol your allowed to cus in the server i do it quite often when i rage o.o but the rules you agreed to clearly state no racism so your not getting unbanned kthnxbye

No reason to leave open.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.