Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

please help me

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by XxEpicSniperxX, Aug 4, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 19, 2011
    every time akademiks joins he mutes every body but that's not the point the point is he banned me for on week and the reason enjoy your week of this is an insult I been playing plague fest for 3 years and than he shows up( one week ) fuck this
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    2) Mic spamming is against the rules. He enforced this rule
    3) You started arguing with him, insulting him after he muted everyone
    4) Despite being warned multiple times to stop interfering with admins doing their jobs, you were banned.
    5) Proper formatting? Grammar?

???
  3. Sep 22, 2010
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20636009/problems.dem
    Enjoy
  4. Sep 14, 2008
    I liked the part where you accuse Aka of slaying you, when you actually got your own self killed. That was EPIC!
  5. Apr 29, 2011
    And before you start with that usual babble about how we are just protecting Aka because he is a fellow admin, know that you HAVE been breaking the rules, not once, but multiple times. You have also been making a general nuisance, complaining, blaming all of your mistakes on everyone from the maps, to the mapper, to your fellow players. Your absence will not be met with sadness.

As for today, we gave you plenty of warnings. Yet whenever you were unmuted, you immediately started to insult aka. We have tolerated this for long enough. Hopefully you can calm down over your free week.
  6. Mar 16, 2011
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    Thanks for contributing abso-fucking-lutely nothing. Enjoy your week suspension.
  8. Sep 22, 2010
    Now, Epic, do you have any other semi-witty response?
  9. Jul 19, 2011
  10. Aug 18, 2006
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20636009/problems.dem

Don't lie. This says otherwise.
  11. Jul 19, 2011
  12. Sep 14, 2008
  13. Aug 18, 2006
  14. Jun 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.