Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Please Unblacklist Voice From My country.. :(

Discussion in Help Desk started by Denny Ary, Oct 4, 2016

1. Sep 25, 2016
    Hey everyone, i'm from INDONESIA and hello :grin:

I want ask and hope : Why my country get blacklist on mic ( speak in game ) and ADMIN please remove that blacklist from my country :frown:....

Sorry 4 bad english... :angel:

I HOPE ADMIN GIVE ME A MIRACLE :grin:

Deleted it admin, i want make a new post....
    Denny Ary, Oct 4, 2016 Last edited by Denny Ary, Oct 4, 2016
  2. Apr 26, 2015
    This is kind of the reason that countries are on the blacklist, not to say that you can't speak english. It comes down to the majority of people from your country who do not speak english vs people who do. If you would like to be able to speak on the mic, you can purchase donator here: http://plaguefest.com/help/upgrades which will give you the ability to speak on the mic, skins, custom chat, nomination among other perks.

Edit: Additionally this is from the Faq

At Plague Fest we get a lot of players from around the world, which can lead to mic spam issues where languages other than English are spoken on the mic, which is against server rules. Only English can be spoken on the mic, however any language can be written in chat.

Due to the mic spam issues, we maintain a voice filter, or whitelist. This is a list of all the countries that are allowed to use voice chat in our servers. We are continually adding countries to this list in order to allow as many English-speaking players as possible the ability to use their mics and voice chat with other players.

If you are from a country that is not currently added to our whitelist, you have two options in order to use your mic and voice chat with other players:
    1. Option #1: Open up a thread in our Help Desk, requesting that your country be added to our whitelist. The title should be something along the lines of "Add Country to voice whitelist", where Country is the country you are from. Your request will be reviewed by the Plague Fest management and if it is deemed that the players from your country know English well enough, then your country will be added to our whitelist.
    2. Option #2: Get yourself Donator and you will be immune to country-wide mutes. You will be able to use your mic to voice chat with other players regardless of if your country is added to our voice whitelist or not.
    We prefer you go with option #1 first, as we would rather allow as many English-speaking players as possible the ability to use their mics and voice chat with other players. However, if your request is denied, option #2 is always available.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
      Kyro, Oct 4, 2016 Last edited by Kyro, Oct 4, 2016
    • Oct 29, 2010
      It looks like the English speaking population of Indonesia is practically non-existent, so it's not a great candidate for the white list. Donor might be your best bet here, but hold off for someone from Management to give the final word.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Sep 25, 2016
        Yeah dude, i should donate for that server, but why, only donator can use mic :frown:... It's ok... Thanks for Reply my post :grin:
        Post Merged, Oct 4, 2016
        THANKS ADMIN , THANKS FOR UR ATTENTION AND INFORMATION :cute: