Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Pledge Of Allegiance

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Kosuki, Jun 5, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    I don't even know what it is, and much less do I care :razz:
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dec 6, 2011
        Brett, Jun 5, 2012 Last edited by Brett, Jun 5, 2012
      • Apr 14, 2011
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Someone wants to bump up his forum posts count by posting useless threads. :silly:
      • Feb 20, 2011
        Why do Americans still get hard over the word "Freedom"? Hurry up and take it for granted like the rest of the free world. :wave:
      • May 15, 2011
        I don't understand why your spoilers aren't working Brett. Maybe you're retarded.
      • Aug 1, 2011
        The pledge of allegiance is sort of a motto for America. It's for Americans. Obviously if you are not from America you will not understand the value of it to us nor will you even know what it is.

@Kosuki should have outlined that in the OP. Fail.
      • Feb 20, 2011
        Other than pledging allegiance to the flag etc?
      • Aug 1, 2011
        I don't know what you're even asking. That's not even a question.
      • Feb 20, 2011
        You said I wouldn't understand the Pledge of Allegiance because I'm not American, am I missing something? Is this something other than pledging allegiance to the flag and country etc?
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Aug 1, 2011
          Can't really explain what it means to us. Its just more than words of a song/saying. Its a motion that our country is to stay as one. To not be separated and to stand for all things that are good. I believe that is what it means, in my eyes that is.

Its more symbolic then anything else.
        • Feb 20, 2011
          So.... the same thing that almost every single country has?
        • Aug 1, 2011
          If you want to put it that way, then by all means.
        • Feb 20, 2011
          What other way could I put it? Most countries have oaths and pledges of allegiances, how is Americas any different?
        • Apr 14, 2011
          Ours invokes the words "United States of America" Other countries have different words in place of that ^^
        • Feb 20, 2011