Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Plugin no bhop

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Coconutz, Apr 16, 2012

1. Apr 16, 2012
    Hi everybody, i'm Coconutz, admin in the Suprême-Elite team, so please excuse my bad english cause i'm french ^^".

I heard that today on your Escape Server you've got a plugin which disabled the bunny or sanctionned it.

Since 1/2 months, we chose to prohibit bhop too, but we don't have any plugin. Our staff is trying to make one, but it's a little bit difficult cause every plugins on alliedmods forum are too old and don't work today on our server.

I just wanna know if you find yours available on a forum or if you developped it. In the second case, i would know if you could make it available to us cause bhop is a curse, more and more people use it, it destroy the gameplay and the balancing (zombies/CT).

All the plugins made by my team are available now ( like VIP plugin for example), i'll appreciate if you have the same politic.

If by mistake, you haven't got any plugin against bhop, i beg your pardon and i will not trouble you no more :smile:

Coconutz