Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Point system?? or something like that

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by DopeScope, Dec 5, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 19, 2011
    If you check out steamgamers or some other servers out there, you might notice a point system in place. The more time you play, the more points you rack up. With those points people can purchase tracers, tracer colors, and many other things. What I am suggesting is something of that manner. A little reward for those regulars who play on our server so often. I feel that these people do not get enough credit. Regular server players probably bring in more income than just single donators.

I spoke to some of my friends that play on other servers, for example NOTD, they told me that people buy points to get something as simple as a tracer.

Again, I am not suggesting tracers, but just something that regular players would benefit from. If we could come up with an idea that other servers don't have, we would definatly draw in more players.\

DAM could someone help me move this to Improvements and Ideas?
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    The SG store was a plugin created by paul. I am not sure if it is a public plugin or not, if it isn't then we need his permission. The higherups might not like it though because they are trying to keep DL speeds as quick as possible. I personally don't like it nor did I ever like it.
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    We've discussed this idea thoroughly before, however, it's been largely on hold because the system would have to be integrated with our new website. The new website is making some very nice progress lately though, so it will be looked into once we launch it (soon™).
  4. Oct 29, 2010

And I mean, I REALLY loathe that system.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    It's a WIP with the new site. It's not the original idea at all.

With this being said, :locked:.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.