Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Pokemon GO

Discussion in Gaming started by teemo, Jul 7, 2016

1. Feb 8, 2013
    Anyone caught Eevie yet? I caught it at work.
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    Twice without having to leave my house lol
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Yeah, I just caught another one. Good thing I caught Mewtwo too.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        cyan:wave2: When you play RS for 15 years, you type in a whole new language.

[IMG]
      • Jul 20, 2010
        Look what I caught LOL Seriously way too many fucking Doduo's
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          After my adventure filled weekend, I'm bored as FUCK at work.

Started getting Ultra balls at level 20 though, so that's cool.

Also got my first 2 10km eggs, I'm pretty stoked to see how they turn out.
        • Aug 7, 2012
          Niantic finally added gyms/pokestops on my campus. holy shit it's insane around here now. I was chilling by the turtle pond that had 3 pokestops and someone dropped a lure and a rare popped and at least 30 people ran up to it to try to grab one.
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Do any of you know how evolving a Pokemon works? By evolving, I mean if there are any tips and tricks? I heard that each Pokemon is different and for say, Ratatat, it's 300 CP is considered high? Is there a limited amount you can power up the Pokemons?
        • Jul 14, 2010
          You do know there is www.google.com and www.youtube.com with like every minute detail of pokemon go explained? lol
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Don't care. Just explain it here. This thread wouldn't exist if everyone asked Google for help.
        • Feb 21, 2007
          lol @ news telling people to stay off private property with this game
        • Oct 29, 2010

[IMG]
          • Like Like x 1
          • Dec 30, 2006
            Hi my name is SecP. I happen to notice that your battery percentage is 34%. I am willing to cut you a deal on this great 10,000mah battery pack. Regular price is $30. I can give you a great discount and your price is only $29.99. Buy two and each will be $29.98. Please send the money to my paypal. Thanks for the business. Forward this sales pitch to every Pokemon Go player. Your commission will be 0.000000001% of the sale.
          • Oct 29, 2010
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Feb 8, 2013
            • Oct 29, 2010
              I'm still jelly of all these 2k+ I'm seeing. I have been going pretty hard, but I started 2 days late. :panda:
            • Aug 7, 2012
            • Jul 20, 2010
            • Oct 29, 2010
              Level 21, just haven't been spending it on much of anything. I get all my gyms at night, just stop at whatever I can assign or beat easily on the way home then collect. Pumping Pokemon up before 20+ is kinda pointless, you'll replace them pretty quickly.