Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Pokemon GO

Discussion in Gaming started by teemo, Jul 7, 2016

1. Aug 7, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Dude, if you show me one more Pokemon of yours, I'm just going to call you the N word because I watched some YouTuber with 35k stardust and I wow'd myself.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Aug 7, 2012
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Just picked this guy up at Taco Bell on the way home, was 15xx when I got him, luckily I had quite a bit of Exeggcute Candy saved up.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Feb 8, 2013
          • Mar 12, 2008
            this is a christian community
          • Jun 11, 2012
            You use Western Union dumbass so they can't track you. Fucking wankah prob still scamming people on AOL.

Shoutout to Canada Pension Plan in investing in Nintendo years ago. Our Pension shot up after this. WE MAKIN MONEY WHEN WE GETTING OLD!!!!

Still not available in Canada....
          • Dec 30, 2006
          • Aug 7, 2012
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Feb 8, 2013
              Tonight, I finally made plans to go out to a popular park to play some Pokémon GO. All ended pretty well. I'd say, this game really has its attractions. Been at the park for three and a half hours and for all the time I was there, I had a ton of fun. We started at 10 PM. It was almost nightfall, but even past midnight, the aura was still very lively. People were hyped to catch Pokémons and would often yell out a certain type that pops around. For some odd reason, the joy of this game never seem to end. No matter how many of the same Pokémons you catch and how repetitive going back and forth Pokéstops can be, being there doing the same things over and over again with a large group of people who share the same love & passion for this one game, is a whole new and satisfying experience.

I'll be going on another hunt tomorrow for sure and possibly spend my Sunday digging this game too. I'm about to fall asleep, but my mind wants to be wide awake and urges me to go back. It's one thing to be excited, but another to be captured.
              • Like Like x 2
              • Agree Agree x 1
                Orange, Jul 16, 2016 Last edited by Orange, Jul 16, 2016
              • Jun 11, 2012
                Servers are down. Now what am I supposed to do outside.
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Jul 14, 2010
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Oct 29, 2010
                    I'm so glad I scrolled down that slowly as I read, I thought it was just gonna continue with the lyrics and be kinda dumb, the Rattata fucking killed me.
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Feb 8, 2013
                      Does any body know if I have a chance of evolving my Eevee into Vapreon or Jolteon besides Flareon if I'm on team Valor?
                    • Feb 8, 2013
                      Fun fact: I found out how to evolve a Eevee into your choice. You'll have to rename your Eevee in order to get what you want.
                      Sparky = Jolteon
                      Rainer = Vaporeon
                      Pyro = Flareon
                    • Feb 8, 2016
                      Mine keeps crashing and having server issues. -_-
                    • Feb 8, 2013