Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by GRUDGE, Jan 29, 2012

1. Jul 28, 2011
    I play poker with friends sometimes, usually Texas holdem, and I thought it would be fun to have a pF poker game or something :grin:

Anybody know a good online (and free :thumbsup: ) Texas holdem site we could play on together? This would be fun if we could get like 8 ppl and maybe even make a tourney for bragging rights if we get more :banana:

Who's in?

2. Oct 20, 2011
    I'm in! I play poker with a bunch of people every sunday night, but I wish I could play online for money. Damn you government!
  3. Jan 12, 2012
    Poker and Plaguefest Oh the Wonders 'o' :tongue:
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    Let's have a pF poker night.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm in.

This makes me miss my WoW raid nights playing hold'em with the in game add-on. XD
  6. Feb 1, 2011
    I would play fosho!
  7. Mar 20, 2011
    I'm in too! Sounds like fun, I will enjoy taking everyone's money :laugh:
  8. Oct 21, 2010
    Let me know what time and day and count me in. I use to play on full tilt a lot. I actually came in second on a tourny and won a little over 450$$ Keep us posted on the time and day :smile:

9. Aug 1, 2011
    I wouldn't mind either, although I am broke :razz:
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    Poker Stars has a pretty simple setup for free online "home games" we could use.
  11. Oct 29, 2010
    They have an automated invite message for me to send out when I made a poker club for us, lol.

12. Oct 20, 2011

If I read the original post correctly, it will be free, just something fun for pF to do.
  13. Jul 28, 2011
    Poker Stars seems pretty good, we could give that a try. I didn't have a time or date in mind, just whatever works for the most people I guess. The best times for me would be Tuesday nights, since I usually don't have much going on then. What works for everyone else?

Also, note to everyone: I was just thinking of just playing for fun, not for money lol.
  14. Oct 20, 2011
    tuesday nights work great for me
  15. May 15, 2011
    OMG I love poker! <3

Tuesday nights work for me.

Should their be a poker thing on mumble then?
  16. Feb 18, 2011
    I'm in too.
  17. Dec 7, 2010
    LOL! I'm an excellent poker player.. You guys are in for a challenge! :razz:
  18. Jul 19, 2011
  19. Oct 21, 2010
    Right on Im off work on tue. So you gonna hook this up Momo?

20. Oct 29, 2010
    I've got the lobby up, anyone can join with the info in my previous post. Once we have enough people we can play whenever.

I'm good to play anytime just might have to sit out a hand every once in a while if I'm at work. :razz: