Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Police abusing admin

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Brovalone, Apr 13, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 20, 2013
    I said "I believe i can fly" when i had the superman gun and Police decided to mute/gag me with no warning. I was not even singing.
    On another note i've been part of this community for some time. I enjoy playing here like everyone else. I donate even when i do not have the time to play. I do it because i want the servers to thrive.
    • Funny Funny x 1
      Brovalone, Apr 13, 2015 Last edited by Brovalone, Apr 13, 2015
    • Feb 24, 2011
      I don't recall the name, nor do i find anyone on the forum with the name. I'm just trying to find the right person to tag in here.
      I'm at work atm, so it would be super helpful if you/anyone could help finding out what his forum name is.

You wouldn't happen to have a demo of the incident?
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jun 20, 2013
        No, i don't his name in game was police. I think it was winterfantasy but i could be mistaken. Arent admins supposed to display their [pf]?
        Also what kind of monkey is that in your banner? lol

Turns out i was right about that one.:shock:
        Not only did he not have his tag but he also changed his name.
      • Mar 27, 2015
        You have been warned for racism and mic spamming by many other admins. You are a regular on the server and I muted you because you were singing on the mic. You can ask Seeker to review the demo. If I catch you using racism again DOOBS, AKA Brovalone, I will ban you. @Tokemon @DiSturbed0ne @Seeker @Bro's.M
      • Jun 20, 2013
        I was simply telling new people that were using the term "nigga" that it is considered racist terminology on this server and shouldn't be used again. Most servers don't classify it as a racial slur. As for the singing if a simple 5 word lyric is considered singing you should really ask yourself, "am i being a complete and utter asshole right now?". Because the way that a PROFESSIONAL admin would act is a far cry from what you display on a day to day basis.
        Edit: Also, " I don't like you" isn't considered ruling enough to impose an unwarranted mute.
        Edit 2": Another reminder here. Caps lock is allowed, unless it is used excessively. You guys should really train these new admins better.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 27, 2015
          You were cracking hispanic jokes with Oxazebam last time. I muted you because you sang and Seeker will confirm. Singing will not be permitted on the mic no matter how you try justifying it.
          Post Merged, Apr 13, 2015
          In fact, I think it was 5 days ago when you were cracking those mexican jokes with Oxazebam. I warned both of you and you continued to do it.
          You joined and you continued to target me and you kept whining about how all the admins are nazis or something.
        • Jun 20, 2013
          Oh please, a Mexican joke? None of the jokes said were intended to hurt anyone's feelings. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. Except you. Even the other admins were laughing.
        • Mar 27, 2015
          You're very wrong. Oxazebam apologized, and admitted to doing wrong. Want to be racist? Go to another server. We have 0 tolerance for racism.
        • Jun 20, 2013
          I'm wrong that everyone laughed? Your memory must be fading sir.
        • Mar 10, 2014
          @WinterFallout bro i warned you to keep the same name when you were under the alias police, and you didnt have your admin tag on. Please referr to the rules for server admins http://plaguefest.com/rules/admin.
          Also if he said a few words from a song its not really singing. There are plenty of people who say a few words from a song, and i personally dont feel that its spam. If they continually sing multiple sentences/stanzas thats another story.
          lastly jokes are jokes. Unless it was blatently racist, it shouldnt be labeled as such
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Mar 27, 2015
            You're delusional. You think everybody laughs, but others don't find it so funny. We don't need you being racist on the server. There is nothing funny about it. Quit trying to justify it.
            Seeker will review the demo. You can decide then, Disturbed, if you don't know what I'm talking about when I say racist. I'm not a moron.
            I think we can label him as a racist when he's constantly targetting other ethnicities using racial slurs.
          • Mar 10, 2014
            Please tell me the joke in a conversation with me (not in this thread) so that way i can make a judgement call if it was was racist or not myself.
            @WinterFallout @Brovalone
          • Mar 27, 2015
            Ask Seeker for the demo. Add me on Steam if you can't wait that long. I know the difference between racism and, "just a joke," as he calls it.
          • Brovalone
            This message by Brovalone has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, Apr 13, 2015, Reason: not helpful.
            Apr 13, 2015
          • twitch
            This message by twitch has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, Apr 13, 2015, Reason: not helpful.
            Apr 13, 2015
          • Jun 20, 2013
            Look i'm not going to get into the semantics of the word. I warned not to say it because most do not consider it racist. We live in the 21st century for Christ sake start acting like it.
          • twitch
            This message by twitch has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, Apr 13, 2015, Reason: not helpful.
            Apr 13, 2015
          • Mar 10, 2014
            After hearing the joke from the one who told it. Its not even racist. Its a bad pun at best
          • Mar 27, 2015
            So what you're saying is...We should allow racism? Because it sounds like a pun to you? I already told you to wait for Seeker.
          • Jun 20, 2013
            It wasn't racist. Lets face it. The only reason you are trying to defend yourself here is because you don't like me for whatever reason. And you want to abuse your "powers" (i hate this terminology btw) as much as possible and get away with it. You are what gives this server a bad reputation. You are the reason the servers population is decreasing. You are the reason why the server is dieing. I've said this before, and ill say it again. No one should be able to buy admin, but it's not going to change. Donations should be allowed because it has incentives. All buying admin does is give power to idiotic people, as yourself, who need control over someone else because they have lost control of their own reality.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Disturbed_One
              This message by Disturbed_One has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, Apr 13, 2015, Reason: not helpful.
              Apr 13, 2015
            • twitch
              This message by twitch has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, Apr 13, 2015, Reason: pointlessly tagged again. not helpful.
              Apr 13, 2015
            • Mar 27, 2015
              You don't use that term in friendly context, and even if you do, you know the rules. You're trying to save your own ass. I'm waiting on Seeker and whether you like it or not, that word is not okay to say. You were telling jokes about mexicans and you were with Oxazebam who admits to both of you being racist. I didn't read your whole comment because you keep saying the same thing. Seeker, lock thread after you've reviewed your demo.
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Jun 20, 2013
                I've said what i had to say on the matter. You hate me, i get it. The feeling is unfortunately mutual. I also find it rather funny that you are bossing LSA's around like they are your lackeys to do your bidding.
              • Feb 27, 2012
                Do you remember the "joke" or not? If you do, please share. Sure, a demo will make things easier. However, if we can get filled in on everything while we are waiting, that would be awesome.
                This is accurate.
                This is accurate.
                This is accurate.
                You really should still warn him. Correct, singing is against the rules, but if he said a few words and he didn't carry on, and you muted him, that's bad. Unless he's excessively spamming it, you should NEVER mute before warning. Only example of muting someone before warning them, is such as if they're playing a song. However, if these things all happened in one day, i don't see an issue with it. I am just clarifying.

Just want some clarification as to what exactly transpired that led you you being muted, about the racism and singing. Why was Brovalone muted without a warning? @WinterFallout

Your support is much appreciated.
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.