Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

poll

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by da_punisher, Mar 14, 2008

Should auto snipers be banned?

Yes. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Oct 27, 2007
    auto's are all about point and shoot. and theyre unfair to zombies
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    I just went ahead and voted no, i dont know why though.
  3. Posts
    No, they have a low firing rate.
  4. Mar 17, 2007
  5. Mar 12, 2008
    actually, a few others were talking about that in the server last night/this morning. they really dont seem fair when you have 3 or more of them in a group in a hard to reach place, because they are really powerful guns and it's hard to get near them.

like when they are camped on a wall, only way to get them is to follow it around and climb up, only to be knocked off or killed within seconds. either restricting it, or adding fair tele spots to maps seems like a good approach.
  6. Jan 3, 2008
    your complaining about people using their brain and having some skill. my advice? get better.
  7. Oct 27, 2007
    the auto sniper needs no skill. if you noticed noobs use it.... lmfao
  8. Mar 12, 2008
    I'd love to see you try and "get better" with a group of em on your ass. chances are you won't succeed.
  9. Apr 9, 2007

:blink:
  10. Oct 27, 2007
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    my point is, unless theres a large group of zombies following you so you dont get blasted into hell and back, theres no way you'll get them. if you jump, and you get nailed by the bullets, you will fly. is there some way to only allow it on certain maps?
  12. Oct 8, 2007
    I suggest we ban all guns since they shoot bullets and are unfair to zombies.

The problem is that if you get three guys in a hard to reach spot and they shoot at you with any guns it makes it unfair to the zombies since they get shot.
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    Good point, We should get rid of Knives as well. :wink:
  14. Oct 8, 2007

In how many films/games/whatever have you seen one zombie achieve anything? Zombies are ment to work as a team! You need lots of them to get the job done, if they can't teamwork then they're going to get beat.

having shit teamwork is no reason to ban a weapon.
  15. Mar 12, 2008
    thats not what i mean, I mean really look at if if you play in the server. usually lots and LOTS of auto snipers kill with headshots. as you may or may not know, headshots deal a ton of damage and it really isnt difficult to pull of a string of em with the auto snipers.
  16. Jan 17, 2008

reduce trust/push back to close to none idk y you ppl think its so hard to be solved

auto-spipers tactic is or at least should be to deal dmg NOT provide pushback caus give push back at such a long distance makes it nearly impossible to get close

other guns werk at close range so obviosly zombies have a chance having the ability for a saprise zombifacation

smg's and machine guns- constain restraint

shotguns- suden pushback

auto snipes- (should be allmost onlly long range dmg) but provide long range high dmg output & heres the kicker LONG RANG KICKBACK

pistols- fun messin around gun *all around but less capable

knives- You are bad ass if you get a kill agenst a live trying-to-get-you zombie (of wich i have 2 myself :grin: nj )
  17. Mar 12, 2008
    assper you are the man! If it is possible to reduce the push, why not consider that? The auto's could still be used, but won't be as effective. everyone wins.
  18. Apr 9, 2007
    Like everything else that gets suggested, Find me a way to do it, And Ill follow through. But as far as I know, You cannot reduce the power of 1 weapon.
  19. Mar 12, 2008
    Isn't there a way to tweak the server physics; that's how they make surf maps work right? im thinking maybe there's a file that can be modified so that players are more resistant to bullets?

then again, when it comes to modifying folders and settings its a whole 'nother language for me.
  20. Feb 21, 2007
    @reduce_the_power_of_1_weapon