Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

PONPON WAY WAY WAY

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Aug 17, 2012

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Dir En Grey got me here... I don't even... Words cannot... I just...
    K.
  2. Jun 3, 2012

• Like Like x 1
    • Dec 19, 2008
      Im scared. What do you look up to get this haha
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Dir En Grey got me there... they are a Japanese Metalcore/Deathcore band.
      One of the top comments actually says: " .... GOING BACK TO PONPONPON"
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Post Merged, Aug 18, 2012
      it's the best
    • May 15, 2011
    • May 14, 2011
      @si , damn I cant tag him. Well this is his kind of music. :razz:
    • May 15, 2011
      No @Yahoo likes Korean music, this is Japanese.
    • May 14, 2011
    • May 15, 2011
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • May 5, 2011
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jul 16, 2012
          yep thats just wrong. id appreciate it if we didnt post these things. id keep my opinion to myself but i lost the will to watch this video at 1:00 where shit came out of her mouth. and im sure almost everyone else agrees this is just wrong thanks!
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • May 5, 2011
            ............................................................................................................................................. >.>
          • Feb 27, 2012
            I don't see anything wrong with it personally. If you know what Kyo (singer of Dir En Grey) is about, you'd understand it. But if you are uncomfortable with it, i will refrain from posting anything like it in the future.
          • Jul 16, 2012
            oh no tony you are more than welcome to post what ever you wish. (as long as it follows plague fest rules) its up to me to watch it. i just clicked the first video and watched half of it. then the next and bam. i have no right to tell you what you can and cant post. thats up to Brian and Kyle. dont let me stop you from sharing things with people on the forums.
          • Feb 27, 2012
            Alright. If they find anything wrong with it, nothing like it will be posted anymore. I was just making a comparison of what got me to where, which was a huge change in genre and style lol.
            Anyways, i'm sorry if this does break a rule and i won't post stuff like that again.