Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Portal 2 SOS!!!

Discussion in Gaming started by cscommander, Oct 11, 2011

1. Dec 28, 2010
    so i bought portal 2 and when i was about to play it the game crash right after you finish loading and getting into the main screen. can anyone tell me whats the problem is?
    if its a computer porblem maybe i could fix it. i have window vista. 4 gb of memory. 2.0ghz dual core. 1 gb of graph card. i have like 70 gb of free hard drive space. and i have everything that is Requirements on my labtop. i just dont get it! can anyone plz help me. thinks god and you guys.
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    Well the model of the laptop is a nice start...
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    Actually an error message if any would be better. If there's no error, verify the integrity of the game files.
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    If doing what Seeker said fails, try reinstalling.
  5. Nov 14, 2010
    Seeker knows what it's like to have a shitty computer xD so like anathema said, if that doesn't work, reinstall.
  6. Jan 21, 2011
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    THANKS FOR POSTING WHAT HAS BEEN SAID ALREADY BELLA.
  8. Nov 14, 2010

Anyway... did anything work yet?
  9. May 20, 2011
    Where did you buy it from? If I remember correctly, when Portal 2 came out, there were some issues launching the game, they were patched later.
    Make sure it's updated. Also, update your drivers. Always a number one thing to do :wink:.
  10. Dec 28, 2010
    oh never mind. i have to start the game from the game file instead of the steam launder. thinks guys