Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Portal story is underrated and 90% of the time we die its not because of "glitch"

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Dr.FeelGood, Aug 7, 2012

1. Jul 30, 2012
    Yeah the gel is kinda glitched and the tunnels are too but you guys can't call out glitch or shitty map when people are standing on the boxes. Or the part where all you have to is stay to the left and jump on the bridge. Or the fucking pipes, throw a nade and defend while people crawl under.

So..

1) Don't stand on the boxes
    2) Don't hug the wall or throw nades in the lift
    3) Defend while people crawling under the pipes. More nades!
    4) ????
    5) Profit
  2. Feb 20, 2011
    People aren't going to listen, intact they'll continue to do all of those things.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      The people who fail dont go on the forums. >.<
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Oct 29, 2010
        • Agree Agree x 7
        • May 14, 2011
          Agreed, I thought he ment the storyline of the game was under-rated.
        • Apr 1, 2012
          let's be honest, a lot of ZE maps are easy in nature, but somehow, when we play them, they get hard
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Jul 30, 2012
            I bet if I edit the map so the zombies could not get you on the bridge we would win most the time.. People are somewhat starting to get down the area where the pipe comes out but some noob doesn't jump on the bridge and its all over. However, its getting to the point where no one will vote for the map :C
          • Jun 18, 2012
            You might be able to change it somehow that we'll be able to win 90% of the time. However if thats the case I'd like to ask hannibal/luffaren for pred,mako,minas and paranoid and edit them to make sure that zombies got a pushback of 10 feet for every 5 feet they walk, and make sure the bosses will be one hit killed by solely my grenades.

You can change any map to make it easier, but the first ones could also just hold and make ZE what it is, teamwork. No edits needed for it. However I do see your point since a lot of people cause failtrains. :wink:
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Like Like x 1
            • Dec 2, 2011
              I believe you for got step 6 i added it in bold
            • Jul 30, 2012
              Post Merged, Aug 7, 2012
              The only thing I want to "fix" is the bridge because it allows for 0 error. 100% of the players alive have to jump or your are fucked.
            • Dec 2, 2011
              Was that not what this topic was about. eh eh funny @Ghost ?
            • May 30, 2012
              This map should be called ze_come_griefers_V1!
            • Jul 30, 2012
              So we just go to the boss a few times and I guess there is some confusion on what to do with the boss and the rockets. Anyone know?
            • Apr 1, 2012

edit: ok, uhm, why can't I tag people properly? o_O
              iProbie, Aug 7, 2012 Last edited by iProbie, Aug 7, 2012
            • May 15, 2011
              The @ at the end of his name fucks it up I think. @Subdelt@

To get that, use [user=3489]Subdelt@[/user]
            • Apr 1, 2012
              • Like Like x 1
              • May 15, 2011
                I search for the person, go to a post of theirs, and copy the member ID. As you can see, when I quote you, I get this:

[quote="iProbie, post: 158248, member: 3852"]how do you obtain the user number ID?[/quote]

I can copy that member ID to over ride the not working thing. @FagProbie
              • Jul 25, 2012
                Eh it's an okay map, but the average CSS player has the IQ of -10 so...
              • Mar 20, 2012
                If u played Portal u would think you have to use the missles like in the first Portalgame to defeat the boss, but u simply have to shoot and nade the boss thats all.
                That missle launcher wasnt implemented in earlier versions anyway, its just a weapon that kills humans if they dont evade the missle. And there is no way btw how the missle can enter a portal , they are all 2 far away or on the floor.

I think the best method is to stay behind and crouch, maybe even at the teleporter destination.

This 2nd hold is still such a huge failhold, i hope subdelta changes it a little and maybe the boss a little easier , its impossible sometimes to evade the laserbeams and we had like 2 good trys but still failed....i think it should be easy on easy to kill it...
              • May 17, 2012

but on topic yea portal seems like a fun map but we're too stupid to complete it, if the server has 40+ ppl we're bound to fail, ive been on the server with 25 ppl and it was glorious
                • Like Like x 1