Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Portal_story_edgers/ cityfinal BHop

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Fornax, Aug 13, 2012

1. Jun 18, 2012
    (please tell me if I have to put this into ban requests too.) But here are a few screens. Out of the 4 rounds I played. on portal, cause I was fed up with it.

http://i47.tinypic.com/z1qoo.jpg

"Big Bertha" STEAM_0:1:6817055

http://i46.tinypic.com/152mkqv.jpg

Sadly no steam ID. Maybe rxn has it since he was on at the time.

BHopper:

http://i46.tinypic.com/fdu3dg.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/4j1f5v.jpg

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/956140577779086127/CDCB33B67D8936422CE1A0741CADDA30E368EE14/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/956140577779089006/955B3C070100EE3630FAA85AA1960134BD798033/

This would be: "dillinger" STEAM_0:1:523970. I'm aware you can't see his name, however in console I still got him admitting he was BHopping. With all admins ignoring people BHopping I don't even know if it's allowed or not but I thought it might be useful.
    Fornax, Aug 13, 2012 Last edited by Fornax, Aug 13, 2012
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    Thanks for making this post Fornax! I was just talking to Kyle about how his anti-bhop plugin no longer works on ZE. He said he would re-add it to ZR.

Not exactly sure why you want me banned for testing out bhop functionality on round 1 of a map I had no idea what I was doing on. Not to mention I just hopped out a bit, then circled back into the zombies at spawn and got stabbed shortly afterward. Sorry for trying to find the bugs in the server, I guess?

I didn't witness any of the other bhoppers, but if they were continuously bhopping to gain an advantage in the map / get ahead of everyone then your complaint towards them is indeed legitimate.
  3. Jun 18, 2012
    First of all, if you were testing it, why call me a ''dipshit'' on the server, and not tell me right away that you're testing to make it clear. Second and more important. How can you be as stupid to ''test'' BHopping when there are about 50 people on. There couldn't be a worse example from someone with a different skin to show what's allowed and what not. Especially since admins don't even seem to bother doing anything about other BHoppers aswell.
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    First of all, I haven't played on ZE since it was reworked and had no idea that the anti-bhop plugin no longer worked. When I noticed I didn't seem to be slowing down, I hopped around a bit more to see if this was indeed the case. Afterwards, I informed Kyle (our server technician) that it needed to be re-added.

Also, please don't make stuff up. I certainly did not call you a dipshit.
  5. Mar 12, 2008

Good work, especially catching that Bhopping crook dillinger! We've been after him for a while, this is all the proof we need.

Also don't turn into jookbob. One is enough.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Aug 2, 2010
      I love how the majority of ZE players thinks the entire world revolves around them. I call player A a kid because they are a child, player B steps in to tell me as an admin, I shouldn't be calling him (player B) names.

Also, edgers are idiots yes, but it's not against the rules. When I warned the entire server trolls will be removed, I was talking to 2 players that were intentionally being turned to screw the CT's over. How do I know they were intentionally being stabbed? They sat there on top of a box on the OTHER side of where the humans were with a knife out.

If idiocy was against the rules, the vast majority of the server players would be banned.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 18, 2012
        If you'd be as kind to tell me where to find screens taken out of the game, I'll gladly prove you you did say this. However I only noticed you once you started BHopping past ''Bruce'', After that you went past me and went bunnyhopping down the yellow hallway. After that you indeed got at spawn (cause this is where it leads too, and probably got killed). However if you noticed you were bunnyhopping, why were you doing this for such a long time, I bet you noticed pressing the space bar and going faster after 5 seconds?
      • Feb 1, 2011
        If you right click on your Steam icon in your taskbar, you can click "Screenshots" and you will be redirected to a GUI that has all your screenshots. You can click "view on disk" from there to bring up your screenshots in the folder they are saved in. You can also check the chat logs via our Stats system (just go to Zombie Escape and click on "chat"). I just double checked myself, and I didn't see anything about me calling you a dipshit. Unless my memory is failing me really hard right now, you're just making shit up.

I don't think I need to defend myself about the bhopping any more than I already have here. I bhopped around like a derp for one round, didn't make any progress beyond the regular players, and got stabbed shortly after. If this is ban worthy, then I invite my peers to drop the hammer swiftly.
      • Jun 18, 2012
        Sadly I don't have a demo. I still got the console messages though, if you could tell me how to put them onto here and them being read-able. I think that would be sufficient. As for the edgers, last wekk I told an admin I would post screens of edgers/griefers etc. So just doing what I'm supposed to do?
        Post Merged, Aug 13, 2012
        The problem is Dillinger, that you are the example for a whole server. If you can BHop arround 1 round as an admin. Why wouldn't I be able to as a normal player? I'll be trying to make that screen right now.
      • Feb 1, 2011
        If you had been a regular player doing what I was doing, I probably wouldn't have said anything besides "Thanks" for revealing that the anti-bhop plugin was no longer functioning correctly. I may have added a forewarning that bhopping to gain ground in the map wouldn't be okay, but I honestly see no problem whatsoever with hopping around spawn since you're just gonna get stabbed / teleported then stabbed either way.
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Damn, I been puffin' on that reefer too much. Your screenshot refreshed my memory and I now remember this vividly. Are you expecting an apology?
      • Jun 18, 2012
        If you are as honest about this as about the BHopping, we will see what happens.
      • Feb 1, 2011
        I don't think it's really an honesty issue. I legitimately didn't remember saying this, and I even looked through the Stats chat logs to make sure and failed to find it. I really don't like that that you're insinuating that I'm some dishonest asshole. Not to mention I think I was referring to the player named "Bruce" with my "dipshit" comment, since he was being one. I don't remember you saying anything that would have evoked that response out of me.
      • Jun 18, 2012
        Didn't you do the same to me. However it's about the BHopping/edging. Let's not fill this thread up with our arguement.
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Wait, you want me to stop posting now after you've directly called me out for bhopping and being dishonest? Let's not be ridiculous. I think I have every right to defend myself when some dude who I've never spoken to before or played with decides to try to tear me apart on our forums.
      • Jun 18, 2012
        Please keep on commanding on the BHopping, however calling me a ''dipshit'' was least of the issue. I meant we should stop that since ''it's the internet''.
      • Aug 2, 2010
        I love portal but it induces so much rage :/