Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Porting MG

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Ghost, Aug 21, 2012

What would be more normal?

Dog Meows 4 vote(s) 57.1%
Cat Barks 3 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. May 14, 2011
    I am going on holiday so I will be away for a week (with no laptop unfortunately). So I will not reply for another week but I am start to port classic mini games. I am doing them completely from memory. So small differences in game play may be noticeable. And I am also doing modifications (improvements) based on my opinion. (If that makes sense)

I will not upload these maps to anywhere but our servers when we get them.

Capture

I just started this. (took me an ~hour)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
    • May 15, 2011
      TBH, I think Smee could use a face lift too. Like those stairs to the front door, could be a little more... decorative, instead of one flat, ramp. Nice to see you're trying to get MG maps into GO. ^^
    • May 14, 2011
      Yeah Ofc those will be stair im just building the shell. Im having a nightmare getting the proportions right. >.< I will have another mapper go over the map later. The stairs inside the building, look to steep. >.<

Tbh I am terribad with proportions. >.<
      Post Merged, Aug 21, 2012
      Does that look right?

Capture5

Capture1 Capture2 Capture3 Capture4
    • May 15, 2011
      I think that will work. IIRC, stairs are 16 units in height, but depending on their length can dramatically change their incline. From what I remember (Watching anime, can't check.) the steps are each 32 units in length.