Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Possible Absence

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by JorisCeoen, Sep 12, 2012

1. Apr 9, 2012

I already said a very rudimentary post in SSBB itself about that I might be absent but I feel like I need to explain as now I pretty much feel like doing so.

So it's been 3 days from now that my girlfriend broke up with me. We were together for about 3 years, and on the first day of high school she has taken the direct decision to break up.

She couldn't explain why and I don't know why either. This makes me very angry and currently I'm terribly lost. I do not feel like doing anything. Today I tried to do some SDK but even when I crawl myself behind the PC there is nothing that I currently could care about. I really feel for the first time like doing nothing at all.

No work, no free time, no pleasure or anything. It's just entirely empty.
    You may be wondering why I post this here on Pf... Well the reason is that there is no one out there to whom I can talk to. I've been arguably entirely silent for 3 days and going to school s more like a pain to me than anything else (I of course still go but it's very tiring to go to it with all the feelings I have knowing she is there). In other words I don't really have any friends (I kind of lost them all due to several reasons, some of which were my entire fault). It does some good to share this all with the at least only community I know of that seem to respond to anything.

In any case, this all to say that I will have a very hard time continuing any projects on any aspect (not only the computer) and that currently SSBB and I wouldn't exactly know what else could undergo an unexpected big delay. If I can bring myself that far to work at least 20mins or something a day for SSBB, it could not be too long,

It may happen that I stay silent for certain periods for whatever reasons. If you have questions and I don't answer please respect it but I will try to answer if I feel like it.

In any case, it just does me some good that I can share this with people, regardless if I know them (and I don't know any of u in personal) or not.

You can reply whatever you want but I only ask 1 thing:Keep the 'thread' polite and don't throw in unrespectful replies as Ireally don't need that now.

Thanks to you all
  2. Oct 29, 2010

It happens.

Feel free to vent it all out!
  3. May 14, 2011
    I feel sorry. I had a moment where I had no friends in school and it was entirely my fault as well. I had to change school.

I feel your pain.

Hope you get better.
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    That sucks bro. It's hard to deal with that sort of shit when so much time, money, and emotion are used to make a relationship work. I hope she gets back with you or atleast gives you an explanation as to why she broke up. Atleast you will have some closure =/. I feel for you bro. :heartbroken:
  5. Jun 23, 2011

I hope for the best for you man
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jul 16, 2012
      Sorry to here that bro =(. Back when I was in public school I had many periods to where I had no friends (not class periods, periods of time). If you ever need a friend to talk to I'm here for ya man, back during my dark-times I had several friends over the internet that helped me through tough times.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • May 5, 2011
        Hey man I feel ya, hope things get better for you. I'll pray for you if you don't mind hoping something great comes your way and makes your life a little better :smile: but yea stay strong man :smile:
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Jul 8, 2012
          Stay strong man. I've been through very similar situations myself. My friends through the internet helped me a lot. You have many people here you can talk to should you want/need to.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Oct 17, 2011
            It's ok joris. I dumped 7 girls in high school cause they're all ass. For my opinion as a teenager, I would make friends cause girls caused me lots of lates and distraction and you will have another luck and that's life. Focus on our studying and good luck. I hope I'll see you back.
          • Oct 1, 2011
          • May 15, 2011
            Rude. If you don't want to read it, don't post.

• Agree Agree x 1
              Dirtbag, Sep 13, 2012 Last edited by Dirtbag, Sep 13, 2012
            • Oct 1, 2011
            • Apr 9, 2012
              All thanks for the warming comments. In the time it passed it has gone slightly better with me, but of course I still need some time to work it out.
              In any case, as a little share of one of my favorite artists:

This situation reminded me of one of the greatest masterpiece(s) of all times:

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPL_SV3n7IU

And

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUDUltSdqIk&feature=related

Especially the last part (from Shine on you crazy Diamond VI-IX), after the march the entire piece concludes with a Picardy third which always gives me the shivers...
              And of course, it reminds me of her... But anyway the song makes me feel happy about it somehow, so I listen to it