Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Possible Alein Spaceship?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Xombie, Dec 8, 2011

1. Sep 30, 2011
    Oddly enough there has been a giant Mysterious object, said to be the size of a planet, found next to the planet Mercury.

According to some people they are saying it could possibly be an alien spaceship, cloaked with invisibility, hanging right in our backyard.

I don't know, but it sure is interesting. I don't know if any of you have heard about this yet, or even care about things like this.
    I just figured I would bring it to your attention anyway. :grin:

Here is one of the short articles on it, along with a youtube video of the footage.
    Enjoy. :3
  2. Jan 11, 2011
    It looks like... fire! Not an UFO lol. :confused:
  3. Aug 18, 2006

Click the HI1 Radio box, In the Date box, put: 20111201

Click Submit.

It's intriguing. There's definitely some object there, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions and say it's a UFO...
  4. Sep 30, 2011
    You're not looking at the fire, you're looking at the object behind the planet that is revealed when the blast passes.

@Ray: I agree, seeing as how there are so many other things in space we have yet to even discover or understand, I would not jump to anything so quickly.
    On the other hand, I enjoy the thought of a giant cloaked spaceship right in our galaxy. :grin:
  5. Feb 18, 2011
    What are you talking about? Its the USS Enterprise.
  6. Aug 18, 2006
    True, the USS Enterprise does have a cloak...

7. Sep 26, 2010
    Interesting :thumbsup:

Check out these links about Phobos 2..."for the world is hollow."

8. Jun 10, 2011
    Hope the Alien's don't read this thread. I hear they don't take too kindly to people spelling their name wrong..
  9. Oct 27, 2010
    While I can appreciate that there is in all likelihood intelligent life out there I have some serious doubts about this being a space ship.

First of all, the universe is impossibly large. The likelihood of us ever stumbling upon an intelligent species in out lifetime is incredibly small.

Second, I doubt that any species intelligent enough to design high speed space travel with advanced cloaking technologies to the point where they would probably be millions of these things flying about (to help the statistics of this actually happening) would ever have any interest in our simple species.

I personally don't think life evolves to the this space travel phase. I think most life probably evolves into a digital form; at least that's where I see us going at present.
  10. Aug 1, 2011
    My god that made my day
  11. Jul 4, 2011

Jokes aside, it looks interesting but I doubt it's an alien 'space ship'.
  12. Dec 3, 2011
    Watch the video closely, this cant be a space ship omg...
    Its the eye of the human, we see to fast things in wierd stuff even if it isnt there...

I do believe in aliens, its always exiting, but i dont believe this is one of 'them'.
    Its another hoaks to get people believe in something they only see on video or because someone says it must be a spaceship...

I will believe this soon if i see this with my own eyes in real life, because then i can judge myself if this is real or just an eye illusion.
    Thats what it is in this case to.. Dont believe straight another guy because his eyes fails and think he see something.

A perfect example is the sun: go screen in on the sun and see what she does all day, also you see fire comming from the sun and also you see mini stuff burning like what happends on that video here.
    And that burning stuff causes for the human to think this is alien, what is exaly just a piece burning stuf from the sun (or in the video of that other planet)
    That is what i am thinking about. People have to fast illusions based with the eyes that think its there but it aint.

13. Feb 18, 2011
    I personally believe there are creatures more developed and advanced than us. Seeing this makes me want to believe, but I am not sure weather to or not. Why would aliens come visit some chemical scum on some ordinary planet? Doesn't make much sense especially since our planet is being deprived of its natural resources
  14. Apr 14, 2011
    Who knows what it is.... Maybe its a human space ship... ^^
  15. Feb 18, 2011
    We don't have the capabilities to travel that far yet.
  16. Aug 18, 2006
    The same reason we go to the zoo.
  17. Jul 28, 2011
    It's obviously sloths coming to earth to make us their slaves. I believe Dillinger predicted this, so all credit goes to him.
  18. Apr 2, 2011
    I has an idea about this... Let's not give a flying fuck until we know for certain what it is.
  19. May 15, 2011
    OMG u GAeyz! Iz Al-E-ns! WE r SO BONED! OBviusly thev com to kill US all cus they haz nuthing bettr TA DO! And thy watch us cus we are really that interesting. About as interesting as shit in a toilet.
  20. May 11, 2011
    they most likely in all truth are not here.but theirs still about a 2% chance