Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

possible hack?

Discussion in Help Desk started by FallenEclipse, Aug 6, 2011

1. Jul 14, 2011
    there is a player online who keeps popping up as being suspected of using "eye angles". what is this and is it a hack/glitch?
  2. Jul 14, 2011
    here is a screenshot

Attached Files:

File size:
      315.6 KB
  3. Jul 14, 2008
    Unless you get a demo we cannot be sure if they are hacking or the type of hack they are using.
  4. Nov 29, 2010
    Definate aimbot, banning

Uploaded demo
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    Wow it isn't fool proof, mind you it hasn't been wrong in the past either.
  6. Nov 29, 2010
    I logged into the game, recorded a demo, watched his screen twitch, banned him.

mind you, SMAC was going off every 30 seconds
  7. May 16, 2011
    Why bring an aimbot to a zombie game? :confused:
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Clam to the rescue. :thumbsup:
  9. Jul 14, 2011
    here is the demo.
    was having difficulties uploading it here and to megavideo so i just put it in a compressed folder. hope this helps.

Attached Files:

10. Jun 4, 2006
    .dem's aren't videos and won't be accepted to any video streaming sites so avoid that in the future, just upload the .dem directly to sharing / hosting sites like sendspace.com or mediafire.com (or put it in a .zip if the site doesn't accept it for whatever reason). Or if it's a demo for a ban you just did, simply upload it directly to that ban on sourcebans.
  11. Jul 14, 2011
    ok, thanks for the input
  12. Jul 14, 2010
    http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/6928-new-anti-cheat/ Old topic. Basically SMAC is an anti-cheat. It detects some hacks and sends out warnings to admins that player a might be hacking. 95% accurate from my experience. Check out that thread for anything else you might want to know. Don't forget a demo when banning hackers.
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    lol it gets clients confused all the time.
  14. Mar 26, 2011
    I got one of saying of me also when they move me in to spectaters then SMAC side Angel something.

EDIT: Then when im come back in to game it say something about angel.