Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Possible New Mapper

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by cyberwulf, Mar 7, 2011

1. Dec 17, 2010
    I was talking to a player today by | Jee DonkZ |=*G*P*= ™. He says he makes maps and mentioned one of his maps is on our 24/7 lila_panic server. After viewing a demo of his latest map update, i seemed interested in welcoming him into this community. In the mean time we got to talking about our community and i got him interested in joining. So with that said and done we should be expecting a new mapper. ENJOY!!!

2. Feb 15, 2011
    Very nice map! Let's just hope he comes sooner then expected :grin:
  3. Mar 26, 2009
    I was expecting crap, but was surprised to see a decent looking map. That being said, you still need to work on your texturing and lighting. The walls and floors are bland in many places, and the repetitive textures look bad on the ground. As for the lighting, stop using random light entities for light and add a real light source like a fluorescent tube light or spot light so the light has a source instead of just being "there".
  4. Oct 10, 2010
    yeah .. lol
    they mostly to lazy add some light sources ..
    me included sometimes x.x
  5. Sep 6, 2010
    Looks pretty cool. Kinda like HL
    Indeed, it is important to have proper lights on maps. Dark maps are generally hard on the eyes. So mappers, please make sure we can see fine on your maps. Examples of poorly lit maps: subway (too dark) and mountain (night or day, still hard on the eyes). :thumbsup:
  6. Nov 14, 2010
    I can map...
    I just need someone to tell me what to make.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    ZombieMod map.

Compared to some of his other work, that map is absolutely awesome.
  8. Jan 21, 2011
    Make us... A ZM MAP!

EDIT: I hate you kyle...
  9. Nov 14, 2010
    I like to make & collab at the same time. This guy has a creative outlook, and WOW is he good! I am good at molding, not so great with technicalities.
  10. Oct 10, 2010
    Bella when you can map, just make us
    a zm map ..

its easy ^^

need ideas only