Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Post yer smartphone homescreen

Discussion in Media Devices started by Peter, Jun 2, 2011

1. May 27, 2008
    Title says it. Off topic posts get delete button. Be creative with it. Keep it about how awesome your phone is so you can pretend you have something to be proud of in your life. Phone discussion and that line of fire is cake and gravy. I'll start.
    [IMG]

Samsung Galaxy S home screen.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 20, 2011

[IMG]
    • May 27, 2008
      I can do it if I remember to in the morning or a forum mod online when viewing can drop it. Rather, I just realised I could do it on the mobile site as well. Nifty!

On another note I'm glad to see an Apple product being used correctly. And that way is jailbroken :razz:
    • Jan 21, 2011
      Bumping this instead of posting in the 'torch vs iphone' thread. Let's get this rollin'!

Moto Droid X2 with Cyanogenmod7
      [IMG]
    • Jun 4, 2006
      pretty much default miui, using some random theme. i should organize my phone.. put games into folders like all you fools, i just have shit spread out all over on the unseen screens
      [IMG]
    • Jul 1, 2010
      This is the Sky Ice Cream Sandwich ROM, although it's technically Android 2.3.6 using ICS Launcher along with dev-themed parts on a Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket. Gonna toss up a stock screenshot later tonight:

[IMG]
    • Anathema
      This message by Anathema has been removed from public view.
      Jan 26, 2012
    • Mar 12, 2008

will edit once i'm learned
    • Feb 1, 2011

am i doing it right LOLZ :pirate:
    • Jan 10, 2009
      lol i used to have that phone or the model before it. i loved that thing.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      I fucking hate it. If you press the buttons too hard / squeeze it / set it down on the table too quickly / leave it in your pocket - the motherfucker just turns itself off and goes black. Happens 10+ times a day, sometimes in the middle of a call.
    • Jan 10, 2009
      haha yeah i remember that being a problem. only happened about once a day for me. though at one point i literally had to mash the keyboard down to use it. i took it back and got a new one then all of those problems went away. other than that it was a pretty sturdy phone.
    • Oct 11, 2011
    • Jun 4, 2006
    • Nov 19, 2011

How do I jailbreak my new iPhone 4?
    • Aug 18, 2006

Device: HTC Evo 3D
      ROM: Eternity Sense 3.5 Nightly (r180) - with my own custom mods
      Kernel: 2.6.38.6-AnthraX-CDMA-SENSE-cgoodman
      HBoot: 1.50 :/
      Recovery: Revolutionary's ClockWorkMod

CPU: Dual core, overclocked to 1.53GHz. IntelliAnthraX governor.
    • Jul 1, 2010
      Also, the details for the ICS themed one that I normally use are below. Click the links to see all of the tweaks and such if you wish:

ROM: Sky Ice Cream Sandwich
      CPU: Snapdragon dual core, OC'ed to 1.73 GHz, L2 speed up to 1.56 GHz, GPU 3D @ 320 MHz, GPU 2D @ 220 MHz
      Kernel: faux123 [2.6.35.14](v009)
      Recovery: ClockworkMod Recovery

Stock screenshot:

[IMG]
    • Feb 21, 2007
    • Jul 1, 2010
      The way that I do mine is with a rooted phone using Screenshot ER 2.. Some ROM's also have built in screenshot options.
    • Sep 21, 2008