Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Posting Personal Info

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Whats His Face, Jul 8, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 15, 2011
    1) eDiT.

2) Breaking a forum rule plus acting immature overall.

3) All the proof you'll ever need is in this thread. http://plaguefest.com/threads/very-immature-thing-done-by-one-of-my-fellow-gfl-members.18893/

@eDiT. Personally I don't know who you are nor really played with you in-game but from your posts that type of behavior isn't worthy of admin-ship and one of the put offs for me on this community. Sorry brah
    @everyone else: This is pF's problem so lets leave this at that. None of this or that community crap going on lately. Purely pF. Besides thought I'd post a legitimate formal complaint to help this place a bit anyways.
  2. Feb 13, 2014
  3. Kuriin
    This message by Kuriin has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Jul 8, 2014, Reason: plz dont post on these unless you are directly involved.
    Jul 8, 2014
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    This has been handled by management and eDiT has been corrected and instructed not to do that ever again. Admin abuse involves ingame abuse of power, so technically this is "not abuse". I will mark it as such and close the thread. :handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.