Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Potential illegal spot: "zm_doomlike_station"

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by newmagnus, Mar 18, 2011

1. Nov 23, 2010
    You jump onto the moving platform, then jump at the edges. From there you can glitch your way around.

I haven't seen anyone use this spot, but I'm just posting to let you guys know.

Thanks Dillinger for the map name. : )

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Apr 9, 2007
  3. Nov 23, 2010
  4. Mar 13, 2010
    It's the stuff you mix with cheese in a bowl.
  5. Jul 8, 2010
    I vote doomlike station gets removed due to nippering.

Edit: also on a relevant note, regardless of the map, its illegal anyway cause its a glitch.
  6. Nov 23, 2010
    But it's still accessible. Someone should make it out of limits. So nobody actually can jump from the elevator.

Just posted it to inform you guys, not a big deal. :C
  7. Apr 4, 2009
    You answered your own question in your statement.
  8. Nov 23, 2010

Just wanted to see if you could spot it out.
  9. Feb 20, 2011

Sorry to be a douche, but wouldnt this be better suited for the Illegal Spots section?
  10. Jul 8, 2010
    Ledges and vents are still illegal and also accessible. We just need to either watch out for glitchers on that map, or politely ask moonlight to fix it for us. XD

Edit: Also, thanks for pointing this out.
  11. Nov 14, 2010
    Not only do people glitch their way around, they can glitch it to stop, in mid air, completely; with the right about of people in the right spots of the platform. This makes it absolutely impossible to get to.
    If it's obviously unreachable, and illegal worthy, an admin should take immediate action and enforce that spot as illegal, until further decided on the forums. Instead, I see admins using this spot, way too often. If it's a glitch to a human advantage, especially in this case, it is not allowed. Just because it's not listed, admins, doesn't make it legal, and absolutely doesn't make it okay for you to use. Do your job, and quit contradicting your authority.
  12. Jul 14, 2008
    If the spot is not listed in the illegal spots section it means it was only discovered recently and Josh has not had a chance to add it to the list. There is NO doubt about that spot being illegal. Admins should know better than that and if you see any of them camping it take a screenshot and report it. We will make sure to add this spot as soon as possible to the illegal section.
  13. Nov 23, 2010
    I haven't seen ANYONE use the spot I took a screenshot of.

I've known it for months, but I didn't take a screenshot untill this day.
  14. Oct 10, 2010

i will check if i can fix this.
    first i need figure out the glitch
  15. Nov 14, 2010
    The moving platform can be stopped in mid air, if three people bundle up in the dragging corner of the platform.
  16. Oct 10, 2010
    fixing it takes me, i think so, some hours ...
    and the only thing i can do is remove the floating platform

i dont think its a Nr 1 map ...

what you guys think?

***edit

ok, is there a button to stop the platform?
  17. Oct 10, 2010
    map is ready to edit
    i reduced compile time (PortalFlow) from < 3 hours to 10 seconds,
    in less than 30 mins ^^

i think i can fix it by removing the small side walls,
    so they will fall down instead of stop the platform
    but this need tested.