Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Power Rangers - 20 Year Legacy Limited Edition 98 DVD Set

Discussion in TV Shows started by Vadleon, Jul 19, 2013

1. Jan 12, 2011

From http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/18729:
    I really have nothing to say other than it'll be prohibitively expensive AND WORTH EVERY PENNY. (Maybe.) [IMG]
    Vadleon, Jul 19, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Jul 19, 2013
  2. Jun 11, 2012
    I would get a DVD of the original first run of the show not the remake where they kiddifyed all the show after that. Power Ranger Shark Team Ninja w/e...no
  3. Jan 12, 2011
    What?? Who wouldn't want this whole 20-year block of cheese adorning their DVD shelf? [IMG]

Admittedly, that would be what I'd go for first, too, since the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers holds a special place in my childhood heart. The abomination that was made later that "remastered" the first run actually made the episode quality fuzzy, oversaturated the colors, and made the interactions just plain painful to watch. It's so bad, it makes the camp humor in the originals seem almost subtle.

As for other series, I haven't looked at many other than RPM where they apparently converted what little Super Sentai footage they had into a post-apocalyptic interpretation. It's stupid, but in only the way that Power Rangers could pull it off. :silly:
    Vadleon, Jul 19, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Jul 19, 2013
  4. Apr 15, 2010
    Being a huge power rangers fan I would love to own this but I can tell it's going to cost a bombshell, hopefully I can save up abit of money and then buy it.

After Saban sold the rights off to Disney that's when the series declined massively.
  5. Apr 12, 2012
    20 years.. damn do I feel old :/