Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by SIXIS, Mar 4, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 16, 2013
    I was not aware that I was in an illegal spot,admin LuciD gave me a 1 hr ban for not leaving spot.I did not see him warn me in chat he claims he did and he also said he froze me,I did not notice the freeze or the chat, he could have used the mic, he was using it fine up to the let's just ban the player moment.If I knew that i was in an illegal spot i would have moved,but a quick ban on a player that has never had one is BS.
  2. Mar 20, 2011
    @SIXIS, please make sure you type from your chat console !illegal when joining existing or any new maps. This will assist you in knowing where most illegal spots are. We will have to wait to hear back from @[pF] LuciD for his side of the story.
    Churma, Mar 4, 2013 Last edited by Churma, Mar 4, 2013
  3. Sep 22, 2010
    Ban has been expired, what is it that you are trying to achieve from this?
    Also, @[pF] LuciD (I think this is the right guy) if you could please shine some light on this.
  4. May 31, 2012
    Ok lets go through this from top to bottom shall we.

1- You entered and illegal spot along with another person.
    2- I saw you enter.
    3- I warned you to get out.
    4- You did not get out, I warned you again.
    5- I froze you and the other person.
    6- He left, you stayed, round ended.
    7- Next round. You and another person entered that illegal spot.
    8- Since it was his first time in that spot i warned him, since you went there last round you got banned.

The correct punishment for a illegal spot is Warn-Freeze-Ban (if repeat offense).
  5. Jan 13, 2013
    I looked through the chat logs, and no where does it say you gave any warnings. All i saw was you asking how was it illegal. And verbal remarks do not count as warnings.
  6. May 31, 2012
    That was the round before. then i went there myself and realized it was an illegal place to be.
  7. Jul 1, 2010
    You will not see admin global in the stat chat logs, those must be pulled from the actual hard server logs. Same for admin only. You will see !command though.
  8. Jan 13, 2013
    Ok then, i was mistaken. My bad. I will pay closer attention next time =P
  9. May 31, 2012
    yes, he was frozen, but left after.
  10. Feb 16, 2013
    Wow all I want from this guy is to give the player the benefit of the doubt,I did not notice the chat or the warning's.Please please please just kick the player to the lobby 1st just like when ppl spry illegal pictures.Thank's Churma for the info on the illegal spot's I will check them in the future.
  11. [pF] LuciD
    This message by [pF] LuciD has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dharkk, Mar 4, 2013, Reason: not really needed.
    Mar 4, 2013
  12. sajak
    This message by sajak has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dharkk, Mar 4, 2013, Reason: not really needed.
    Mar 4, 2013
  13. Apr 4, 2009
    LuciD tells the truth.

Haplo, Mar 4, 2013 Last edited by Haplo, Mar 4, 2013
  14. Jul 1, 2010
    Seeing as though there is no abuse and proper procedure was followed, I'm going to go ahead and close this out. It's not really the admins job to make sure you read the warnings.

Proper escalation for illegal spots is Warn -> Freeze -> Temp Ban (1hour to 1day)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.