Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Pranks

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Woj, Jan 11, 2012

1. Jan 8, 2012
    Hey guys just doing a little introduction of myself. My name is Woj (In game is Woj|DA), I like to have fun, so I thought I would share a nice little prank (If you wanna call me a troll, I'll understand but that wasn't the purpose), on the fellas from Test Drive Unlimited 2.

https://forums.testdriveunlimited2.com/showthread.php?t=31690&highlight=Woj

I know it has 25 pages worth, but I'll try my best to summarize it. So it first started out with me reading the forums and seeing that everyone is having all the same problems, as the game was in its early stages and that problem was getting money after completion of the game. So as a little joke to keep people spirits high I would say that I found an Easter Egg (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically a secret). That Easter Egg was a Leprechaun that gave you 2 mill just for finding him. At first I thought this topic would die and would be never heard of again but to my surprise it actually became a hit for about a month, which gained over 25,000 views and 25 pages worth of comments. I played a long with it as best as I can, and actually got a couple of people playing along with me verifying that my story was true. So I felt accomplished that I pulled something off that I have never thought would have been so possible and so unrealistic.

I wanna hear if you guys have any similar stories, being prank on or doing the prank.
  2. Oct 27, 2010

I once trimmed the margins of my father's news paper by half an inch and he got annoyed that the paper had changed their format.

Also, I went through my father Tv and set the automatic show channel selection for every half hour for over a month.
  3. Jan 8, 2012

LOL that's priceless.
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    I tell me friends that I have the coolest trick to show them, so I fill a bowl full of anything messy, (pop, water, flour, something gross, etc.) and I grab a chair and hold the bowl up to the ceiling while saying something that'll make them think, such as "I can get this bowl of (insert filling here) to slowly evaporate/disappear!" Then I hand them a long broom stick and tell them to hold the bowl to the ceiling. Then I say, "and now for the last part of my trick..." and I take off running.

Another prank. Find somebody with huge gauges (a somewhat large enough hole). Buy a heavy, industrial size pad-lock. Lock it onto this person with the gauges, then get the fuck out of there. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or one of Neg's funny Urban Sports:

5. Aug 18, 2006
    The PlagueFest manhole pranks. Enough said.
  6. Mar 12, 2008
  7. Sep 30, 2011
    I used to do pranks, but then I graduated middle school.
  8. Jan 8, 2012