Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Predator beat.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Pearlsnaps, Jan 30, 2013

1. Sep 8, 2012
    Looks like nobody is posting it so bleh. pF beat predator again legit I think the third time? Too bad we have no proof because nobody was recording and such.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Never happened and anybody who claims this happened I am going to backtrace you and send the cyberpolice after you
    • Sep 8, 2012
    • Jun 18, 2012
      This happened and you should upload Pearl, I'll hate you forever if you don't! (Oh btw I might have a screenie.)
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Full server? Actually i think it was, cuz i went afk and it was full just before it went to pred and how many people we on ct team at pred?
    • Jun 18, 2012
      About full, we had about 35-40 ish people at the start of the boss battle, and something like 12 zombies.
    • Feb 11, 2012
      one more, if you can recall, how many ppl lived going to the final room?
    • Jun 18, 2012
      Hmmm I'm not sure about that, if I remember right I did check the teams just after the boss battle, I think arround then it was 20-ish 20-ish, during the last hold a few people died too cause of the alien, and I was in the front of the room so had quite a clear view when turning around to get shot out, and I'd say about 10-15 survived. (Not sure about it all cause I was quite focussed. :wink:)

(PEARL SHOULD JUST UPLOAD ALREADY!!!)
    • Sep 8, 2012
      No Fornax, I really wasn't recording. Oh well :razz:
    • Jun 18, 2012
      Then I mad at you forever, yet a great achievement for something with a random team. (Lol someone asked at the start of the map something like ''Does PF have the record wins on this map/Can PF even beat this map.'')

YES I'm proud ... lol.
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Ah well good job good win, although u h=guys did have a little help if you know what i mean ^^
    • Jun 18, 2012
      Lol hard is to easy, PF can't handle easy-mode, that's also why the new Skyrim will be added :wink: :wink:. After all ... it was map change in 1 (maybe 2?) rounds?
    • Oct 7, 2012

They won't beat it, I said.
    • Oct 29, 2010

Fails very hard on Hard for four straight rounds.

A few minutes later. . .

Legitimate win on Ultimate in the very last round.

I will hold a special place in my heart for you all -_-
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • May 31, 2012
        If @Aprz was on (or myself had I been on), we almost always get demos. I call to him to see if he did :cute: rare to see a legit win so worth the demo.
      • Mar 26, 2012
        Thankfully I wasn't playing. There is no way you could win Predator while I'm on cause I am a really bad CT and a really good zombie. If I was mother zombie then you're screwed. If I was a CT, I'd die <30 seconds into the round, and then you're screwed. The only reason I know what it looks like to be in the helicopter at the end of the first three rounds and what it looks like to be in the room in the fourth round it all thanks to @spec @me. :grin:
      • Feb 14, 2012
        Not legit as level 3 had to abuse his admin powers to push us ahead.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
      • Dec 6, 2011
        It's funny, there's probably more excitement when we do our daily ex2 win on Mako Reactor than pF's 3rd legit win of Predator ever.

Sounds like something @-__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________- would do.
      • Sep 8, 2012
        Yeah it wasn't exciting at all to be honest..it was with a random team and most of em' thought that it was a glitch win when clearly the alien is dead on the floor..
      • Apr 9, 2012
        I was by my girlfriend tonight, so no recording for me this time. Nice in any case
        • Like Like x 1
          JorisCeoen, Jan 30, 2013 Last edited by JorisCeoen, Jan 31, 2013