Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Predator? or Predalien?

Discussion in Gaming started by TrainedSquirrel, May 2, 2012

Which one is better?

Poll closed May 12, 2012.
Predator 16 vote(s) 80.0%
Predalien 4 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Jul 8, 2011
    Here we have the common gaming question, Predator? or Predalien?

I have been wondering and personally i believe the Predalien is better but i wanted to see what everyone else's opinon is on the subject.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Happy Voting!!
  2. Apr 14, 2011
    Predalien, mainly b/c im a alien fan and only played alien on AVP2 the game (Old School FPS) :cool:
  3. Oct 29, 2010

And it will always be.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 2
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Sep 26, 2010
      Uhh why didn't add "alien" to the choices lol predalien is nearly there, but I still have nightmares over how awful AVPR was.
    • Mar 23, 2012
      The Alien beats either of these clowns. Alien is one of the scariest movies ever made.
    • May 15, 2011
      The lack of Xenomorph in this thread disappoints me. :<
    • Jul 8, 2011
      Well i believe that the Predalien is better because its Stronger, faster, deadlier, it can produce more and lot faster than the Xenomorph, and it is taller than the predator and Xenomorph.
      Over all, more of a badass killing machine :cool:
    • May 15, 2011
      Twoo, but take a look at how sexy this beast is:

[IMG]

I came. Personal preference, but the Predalien looks like an enlarged prostate. :razz:

So although it isn't best in class, it takes first prize in Sexiest beast around. Xenomorphs > Everything
    • Feb 24, 2011
      People messing around with this fellow usually gets slaughtered as most of you know.

[IMG]

My vote goes to him!
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 16, 2011
      • Jul 8, 2011
        I agree, The Predator is a badass himself. Predator and Predalien are pretty close in the dominance scale,

Predator = Predalien < alien :razz:
      • Sep 26, 2010
        Contradiction
      • Apr 14, 2011