Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Predator Played Too Much

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Phantox, Jan 31, 2012

1. Jan 31, 2012
    Seriously. It gets selected every other map. How about a limit on the number of times it can be played in 24 hours? How about 2 since it always gets extended until it can't be extended anymore. Every time I want to play ZE, predator is always up. It gets annoying playing the same map over and over
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Increase the amount of maps it takes to play a previous map maybe? A root would have to do that, and I think it would be a good idea, it would make it easier to play maps that are not played as often.
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    People have to vote for it, and it usually fills the server quickly. It can only be played once every 8 maps. Why would we limit the play of a popular map anymore than it already is?
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    There's not really much of an argument here. This would never happen because of the mass amount of players that like predator. Don't ever plan on this happening. (well, maybe once we finally beat it, it won't be voted on?)
  5. Jan 21, 2011
    It will always get voted for, like mako.
  6. Aug 18, 2006
    Way to over exaggerate. :confused:
  7. Nov 16, 2011
    Pshhhh It is way overplayed, prob the most overplayed in the server. i honestley hope that it glitches reallllly bad and has to be removed! :razz:
  8. Aug 1, 2011
    Please. There are 6-7+ overplayed maps on ZE. There is no logic in deleting/delaying these overplayed maps because then the player base would more than likely drop. Your basically saying why not make it longer to select a good amount of maps on that server. There is no one overplayed map. If its on a map you don't like, go play ZM or MG. or sit in spec and wait. Convince everyone to rtv. There's ALOT of stuff you can do rather than complain about one overplayed map.

On a side note, Azure is that my damn name in your signature -.-
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    This. People enjoy these maps the most, that is why they get selected the most often. If we were to significantly increase the map vote exclusion limit or remove them, the server population will start dropping.

I know people who intentionally keep an eye on their server list for Predator, Mako, Minas, etc to pop up, and join when they do.
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    This discussion has been moot from the start.

Sidenote: You guys do realize after bitching and moaning in his sole post, he never came back?
  11. Nov 16, 2011
    Yes it is your name That Guy. I know there are like 6 overplayed maps in ZE, but im stating that one is the most overplayed see MOST :razz: <3
  12. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Its only overplayed when you are tired playing it, remember you are not alone and also new people join in who mayby not much played thoose maps and would like to play them.[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]If you start thinking like 'pff again this overplayed map' then its only because you tired playing it, that doesnt mean others think same so if the map loads in, join another server if you dont like to play it and come back when another map is on, its not that pF are the only one on CS:S with a server.. [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Dont take others fun away just because you tired playing it. The server is not all about only you.. no offence, just saying.[/font]
  13. Mar 12, 2008
    I liek predator.

It's better than Mako because of no materia to spam. Tards gonna tard though.

Its probably my favorite ZE map.
  14. Jul 28, 2011
    I think I'll start a thread titled "Predator Played Too Little"
  15. Dec 30, 2011
    If people want to play it, the majority wins...

On the contrary, we should decrease the amount of maps it takes to play a previous map (imo), it should only be about 5 maps until we can play a previous map (at the most!!) but it is currently higher than this
  16. Aug 18, 2006

Then it would almost literally turn into a 24/7 Mako/Predator/LOTR server.
  17. Aug 1, 2011

Lol. You think people would be bitching now? I couldn't imagine what the response to this would be.

You could literally go Mako, Predator, Mines of Moria, Helms Deep, Mina's Truth, and start ALL OVER again. No thank you
  18. Jul 19, 2011
    nobody likes helms deep and mines of moria except apollo for some strange reason. minas predator mako paranoid isla and maybe voodoo are all very good maps. that is the reason why they are overplayed. Also, maybe other maps just suck.
  19. Jan 11, 2012
    How can you tell? I like Helms Deep & Mines too.

Mako / Predator / Minas are maps where you need teamwork and skill, thats why they so popular.
    The other maps are great too, but they are like "too easy"

And Paranoid is just badass fun ^^
  20. Aug 18, 2006
    Liar. I like Helms Deep and Mines of Moria.

Why do the "other" maps suck? Because they are more simplistic than LOTR/Predator/Mako?