Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Prediction

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by teemo, Aug 27, 2015

1. Jan 25, 2014
    Zm will be dead in a month or 2. Enjoy your last moments while you can because things haven't changed and players are leaving left and right. I'm am curious where is everyone heading next? Currently there are 6 players playing in Zm and 6 in mini games.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jun 19, 2013
    • Jan 25, 2014
      This could also be termed as a last call to save pf and Zm before it turns into ze
    • Jun 19, 2013
      Impossible. They banned everyone that brought life to the server and that is the real reason why zm is dying/dead.
      • Winner Winner x 2
      • Aug 2, 2014
        Hopefully they will head outside
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 5, 2013
          And get laid.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Like Like x 1
          • Mar 12, 2015
            Haha yea right, half of them wouldn't know what a pussy was if it was sitting on their face.
            • Funny Funny x 4
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Dec 27, 2012
              It has been proven many times that writing threads in attempt to revive dead servers is not the way to go around things here. If you truly wish to revive the servers: Write less, play more.
              • Agree Agree x 3
              • Like Like x 1
              • Feb 25, 2014
                • Like Like x 1
                • Oct 24, 2013
                  Maybe teemo should leave and see if that helps.
                  • Agree x 3
                  • Funny x 2
                  • Wizard! x 1
                  • Good Idea x 1
                  • Friendly x 1
                  • Sep 14, 2008
                    You have to realize...people have to go to school now because, you know, it's that time of year again. And people do work during the weekdays.
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Feb 25, 2014
                      So these days where the kindergarten server.
                    • Sep 14, 2008
                      People do go to college also? It's 5:00 in the morning and most of our player base are North Americans. pF isn't dying and people should really stop trying to stir the shit pot.
                      • Agree Agree x 2
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Feb 25, 2014
                        I'm not, just thought u hitted the jackpot with the school thing, because most of em act like grade schoolers.
                      • Sep 14, 2008
                        Oh I wasn't saying you were the one starting trouble Meltdown hehe :smile: I meant others in this thread.
                        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                        • Feb 25, 2014
                          oh my, slowly walking away from here, don't mind me just watch the picture.

l_4662f160-f7ea-11e1-98ae-33ecff500005
                          • Funny Funny x 2
                          • Jan 25, 2014
                            While it's nice to finally see LSA and management playing to help things keep going. That has been missing most of last year or so it seemed.

I work a normal 9-5 job and get on from time to time and yes people go back to school. Those are excuses for a server to be dying wouldn't you rather be proactive and look forward instead of for excuses.
                          • Nov 13, 2014
                            Everyone needs to relax, it;s just a change of the seasons. It will get back to normal shortly, it's just thebegining of the school year always messes everyone up.
                            • Agree Agree x 1
                            • Feb 8, 2013
                              I actually predicted that this thread was about ZM dying the second I saw the title.
                              • Funny Funny x 3
                              • Agree Agree x 1
                              • Nov 13, 2014
                                Relax, it;s not the end of the world. Although all of this, a is a tad bit dramatic.