Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Prediction

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by teemo, Aug 27, 2015

1. Oct 29, 2010
    We parroted that convenient reassurance one too many times last year.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012
      With the return of Meeko shall return the greatness of ZM. -_____________-
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 13, 2014
        Well a few people have told me, that it's no longer fun since management has been cracking down. I think they have since been banned, so either way I guess it does not matter.
      • Dec 30, 2006
        Then don't give us a reason to? I mean it's not that hard, we've been through these cycles in the history of PF so it's nothing new. Abuse a power in the server, it gets taken away. Help contribute to the server, help it grow, make it a better place to hang out, then you would be rewarded. These cynical threads about us "acting too harsh" is brought upon by the trouble makers themselves. While a small group of people might find enjoyment with these certain players, the majority don't. We don't win either way, we ban them...their butt buddies start crying while the general population celebrates. If we don't ban them then the butt buddies would be happy and the general population leaves.

All we hope to maintain is unity among the community and to provide a place where no player deserves to be singled out and attacked. With what's been happening, management/LSA have given numerous.....NUMEROUS warnings yet, you high schoolers are still crying over spilled milk. It got to a point where we had to step in because it was growing exponentially. The servers are here for free, we don't charge a fee to play in the servers. But it's up to you the players to bring your friends and to enjoy a game together, just like people going out and having a drink.
        • Agree Agree x 5
        • Winner Winner x 3
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Nice! Your speech was very well put together.
        • Feb 3, 2012
          Since we are working on getting more players on the server I should just say this thread isn't helping at all.
        • Jan 25, 2014
          I never enjoyed some of the players that were recently perma banned (dunk being the exception #freedunk). I learned to deal with it or just ignore them and was happy to see that they were another person help keeping things populated.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Feb 13, 2014
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Jun 29, 2014
              • Funny Funny x 3
              • Feb 8, 2013
                Dunk got banned?!? It's 'cause he's Asian. Dude, that's racist.
              • Jun 29, 2014
                @Secprotocol how could u let this happen?
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Dec 17, 2007
                • Mar 26, 2015
                  Wow. It looks like I missed out on a lot.
                • Mar 12, 2015
                • Feb 8, 2013
                  WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?! HAVE YOU COME TO TAKE ME AWAY?! YOU GOD DAMN ALIEN!
                • Mar 26, 2015
                • Mar 12, 2015
                • Aug 2, 2014
                  Yeah i bet working at gay male strip cubs in speedos is a hard job LOL
                • Jan 5, 2014
                  I predict that if I get level 3, the # of abuse threads will skyrocket.
                  • Funny Funny x 2
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Apr 26, 2015
                    Can we get an admin to post average peak stats over the last couple months? Or perhaps compare them to this time last year, and roughly some time from December? Hard to say a server is dead when there are 6 people playing at noon on a Friday.

Alternatively, I play on HG servers because I still like shit posting and try not to bring it here or the server.
                    Post Merged, Aug 28, 2015

"Reptile god is a fucking pussy". I love it when people bring me the bants.