Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Prediction

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by teemo, Aug 27, 2015

1. Feb 8, 2013
    Was like this every fall and spring. Winter has its ups because winter is coming, but yeah...
  2. Oct 24, 2013
    Like every thread my idea seems to be the most reasonable.
    :cool::giggle::wink:
    [IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Mar 20, 2011
      Well, I work two jobs and just don't come on much anymore because I rarely have free time. When I do, I get, who are you? LOL Anyways the new CS Go looks promising, looking forward to checking that out.
    • Jun 29, 2014
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jun 19, 2013
      • Jun 29, 2014
        op was for zm , but there are more obvious reasons why everything is dead :wink:
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Sep 7, 2010
          re-distribute some... most server resources to a ze:go and ze:zm (zm will be populated more quickly) give free admin to any players that show an interest in future development. Reward all players that contribute (maps, feedback, forum participation) with admin/donator perks. If and when this causes growth in the serverload and population becomes stable and self-sustained, the old system could be re-instated. Don't listen to my ideas though... I don't know my ass from my head.

.. nobody in control actually gives a shit its been that way for a few years
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
            adinsx, Aug 28, 2015 Last edited by adinsx, Aug 28, 2015
          • Apr 26, 2015
            You need to chill on talking to Alpha Equador.
          • Dec 7, 2013
            we need fun in the server again
          • Mar 15, 2011

Remember......

IT WAS TOP BRASS HERE THAT STARTED ZOMBIES. IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM WE WOULD HAVE NOTHING. WE'D BE STUCK PLAYING CTS, TS, HOSTAGES AND BUY ZONES BECAUSE THEY AND THEY ALONE ARE THE ONES WHO MADE METAMOD AND SOURCEMOD POSSIBLE. THEY MADE IT. ITS NOT LIKE NO ONE ELSE CAN FLAT OUT REPLACE WHAT THEY DID NOW OR AT THE TIME. THIS IS FACT YOU PLEBS. THEY ARE GODS. THEY MUST BE FOLLOWED. MUST. IT IS A REQUIREMENT HERE. THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE THE POWER OF ADMIN. THEY ARE MORE THAN COMPETENT TO MANAGE PEOPLE. THIS IS JUST IN THEIR ULTIMATE PLANS. SO HAVE PATIENCE PLEBS. HAVE PATIENCE. MAY THOSE WHO QUESTION THEM BE ETERNALLY DAMNED.

PS: :ROFL: @Grape

PSS: Inb4 edits and lock. Like I give a shit anyways. :yawn:
          • Oct 29, 2010
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Useful Useful x 1
            • Feb 3, 2012
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Jan 21, 2011
                That's why these threads end up getting locked... they're just shitposts.
              • Jan 25, 2014
              • Sep 30, 2013
              • Mar 15, 2011
                So does this mean you actually have anything to bring to the table or is this your way of coming back at me with a baseless reply and a taglong buttbuddy like always? You're right that is so cute.

By all means anyone who cares about the community is all ears. We're all waiting....
              • Aug 25, 2009
                though I stare at Brian
              • Jul 14, 2010
                I read through the majority of your posts. They're all garbage. You contribute nothing of worth to this community. You have some deep rooted issues with admins and plaguefest. I think you need to take a step back. Why would anyone allow a group of people on the server that hates on pF? Plaguefest is gay, for example. That's a group full of ignorant players who probably don't want to play on the servers anyway. We're even kind enough to unban anyone who left the group and protests. But I guess you couldn't take 1 second to do that because plaguefest just isn't worth the time even though you say your intentions are to better pF. Nice. Joining a fake admin group to troll? Why would we want people pretending to be admin on our servers ruining fun for others. Like you have no legit argument for that. If you think it's funny, it's not and I couldn't care less if you disagree. We couldn't care less about what you do outside the servers, but that group was made to join our servers and spread hate on other servers. Good luck trying to argue that one.

You pretend to care about this community, but all you do is spread hate and terrible ideas. Remove pay for admin? How would pF pay for its servers? Your idea results in pF crashing into the ground financially so it's a garbage idea. Every admin is trained and has the ability to work their way up the system. It's really not that hard and requires the tiniest of common sense.

There's no majority of friends or admins that dominate pF decisions either. We disagree all the time. The decisions that make the server better for regular players are generally the ones that pass easily but are always up for reconsideration. Oh, and edit your post? Funny. And you are not someone who is a part of this community.
                • Like x 2
                • Winner x 2
                • Zing! x 1
                • Wizard! x 1
                • Informative x 1
                • Dec 27, 2012

God damn it, y'all. Go spend your time playing @ the servers instead of spending it writing posts that gets us nowhere. Constructive arguments are nice but we need activity, not derp posts. Have a wank and wreck zombies.
                • Feb 8, 2013
                  • Funny Funny x 1