Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Entertainment started by Romario Guilherme, Jun 18, 2012

1. Jun 18, 2012
    I'm back! :] President Jhon F. Kennedy, I played in the nom-steam, now bought the steam source, to back, had great friends, do not know if still playing, or remember me, also used another nick, Pittfall, P =
    It will be great to play again on Plague Fest

(google tradutor) but I can speak a little English
  2. May 15, 2011
    Welcome, one who doth not speak english. Not one bit I presume.
  3. May 14, 2011

Made me laugh

Anyways hey there, hope to see you server side :smile:
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    Non-steam? He's a PIRATE! ARRR!
  5. Jun 18, 2012
    pirate hahahaha'
    there is a pack that has the maps, models, zombie escape? I will die downloading.
  6. May 14, 2011
    Yes but its only available to donors as far as I know. (I don't know if it still exists)
  7. Jun 18, 2012
    ok thanks, i go now to server :smile:
  8. Sep 26, 2010
    Welcome to the community! Even though I've seen/heard a lot of people speak or use broken English because it's not their native tongue, I'm still amazed they can speak more than one language without using all curse words. Sadly, I can only speak Spanish curse words...won't get me very far in life I'm afraid :arrogant:
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      If your parents are bi-lingual you can learn both languages as a kid very easily. It only become hard to learn a language once you get over 7 years old or so. Most of these people learnt English alongside their native language when they were small.

I'm not saying its not amazing, it just depends when and how you learn the language.