Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Returning Pro Vision

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Army pro vision, Dec 7, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2017
    PRÒ ¤ Vi§iøñ
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54703775
    Paypal Automatic Payment Number {ex: I-CWEFTP1U3VYW}:

Returning after a year or so. Back from overseas so I can finally play some video games

-Vision
  2. Dec 17, 2007
    I went ahead and re-activated your sb account. Since you've been gone for a while I suggest you getting with and LSA or myself to get you caught up on things (shouldn't take long). Welcome back! @Aprz @Kyro @Bapple™ or anyone of the LSA+, can you lock the thread.
  3. May 6, 2017
    Bapple I'll ask him, I still got him added on steam.

Bowling_Bastard needs to chill a little. I put on my PF Admin tag and he threatened to ban me instantly without doing any sm_Who or asking why/how I had it.

Kept Flaming me about it....... Not sure if he isn't use to new faces or just always that aggressive towards new (admins)

-Vision
    Post Merged, Dec 7, 2018
    I am requesting full refund. No admin needed or want to be had.

Paypal transaction ID: 8KV048215C0148940

I beacon myself and the admin Bowling_bastard starts to question If I'm even allowed to do that.. Still up my ass about it. Not the same PF Server I remember... Back then admins were helpful and not full on harassing other members. Not trying to be dramatic. Just a full refund and I'll just play as normal on the Pf Servers. whack....

-Vision
  4. Dec 17, 2007
    Well I am sry about that, my suggestion would be to create a thread in the contact an LSA forum. I'll tag brian in this, idk how refunds work but you can ask. @Brian
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    Hey @Army pro vision, welcome back! Sorry your return wasn't what you expected - these admins don't mean any ill-will toward you, they just believed you were a new admin that needed training. Given you've already been trained, they were in the wrong to tell you that was not allowed. That said, if you feel you need to touch up on anything just let us know and a trainer will go over everything with you. I hope you'll take a night to sleep on it and see how you feel in the morning, but if you insist on a refund, just send me a PM and we'll get that sorted.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • May 6, 2017
      @Brian May I get the refund please. No worries, in time I'll definately come back as an admin to Pf. Just bad timing.
    • Jun 4, 2006

:handcuffs:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.