Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Problem with adding Steam Friends and known bug

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Serb_Power, Apr 10, 2015

1. Apr 18, 2012
    These past 2 weeks have been plagued with several bugs and errors but one has caught my immediate attention.

Traditionally you are able to add friends when you have bought a game or made a purchase but a recent known bug has made it impossible to add a specific person (when talking to Steam Support they would say it was random).

For example as I try to add Tony (I have over 70 games bought in Steam etc. so it should work):

[IMG]

The only remedy for this is to either switch between browser and the Steam client until it adds the friend for you (which basing on trial and error takes too much time to force it to recognise your account) OR ask the person to add you which in this case would most likely work!
  2. Dec 17, 2007
    well there's why it won't work...you're trying to add tony, just saying......................................:bugeyes:
  3. Mar 10, 2014
    Lol tony has an exclusive circle for friends. No suprise there <3. But in all honesty im not quite sure why this is happening. May want to sort thru your steam options if you havent already
  4. Apr 18, 2012
    Oh no it's not just tony. There are a ton of steam forum posts about this situation I just happened to be adding someone with full friends l0l

Experimented with other friends to add and re-add me and same thing happened: some said I was able to add others gave me the same message even though they were not full.
  5. Oct 24, 2013
    God I totally forgot about this, till now.
    [IMG]
  6. Dec 27, 2012
  7. Oct 24, 2013
  8. Jun 11, 2012

It wont let me add you either. I'll clean some friends out later. Perhaps steam is giving the wrong errors.
  10. May 17, 2014
    Post Merged, Apr 10, 2015
    Omg XD
  11. Dec 17, 2007
    i was joking...making fun of tony..........again
  12. Apr 18, 2012
    It's not my fault I don't get these inside jokes l0l.
  13. Feb 25, 2014
    I guess you are not aloud to have friends

happy_forever_alone_day__by_akaruininja-d5uy7r6
    • Funny Funny x 2