Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Problem With Ban Protest Help.

Discussion in Help Desk started by trainwreckkk, May 7, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 7, 2012
    Hi i was banned a year and 2 months ago and it says it was for Lua. I deleted the steam group i'm not going to keep that group if its going to keep me banned. I have protested my ban 3 times was wondering if you guys could shed any light on this ban. Just wanting to play on your servers. Saw that i was banned by the admin named Kyle sorry man for any conflict i started with you or the server. I am usually respectful to people. Dont know if i got banned cause that Lua thing i am not affiliated with that stuff.

Sincerely, Matt

STEAM_0:0:32687113

2. Nov 29, 2010
    Doing a little bit of snooping I can see you are quite the trash talker, other than that no other bans associated with hacking or exploiting.

And doing thorough searches of the IP's you were banned on, I see no alternate steam accts. Just numerous bans for inappropriate language.

If this helps you with your verdict Kyle.
  3. May 7, 2012
  4. May 7, 2012
    Steam ID STEAM_0:0:32687113
    Steam Community 76561198025639954
    IP address no IP address present
    Invoked on 03-13-11 18:52
    Banlength Permanent
    Expires on Not applicable.
    Reason Steam Community Group Ban (Luass) Exploit Group.
    Banned by Admin Kyle
    Banned from Web Ban
    Total Bans No previous bans
    Blocked (7) TrainWRECKKK, TrainWRECKKK, trainwreckkk, trainwreckkk, trainwreckkk, I'M A PISCES, KILLA WHALE, I'M A PISCES, KILLA WHALE
  5. Nov 29, 2010
    We're well aware of your predicament, Kyle's the one calling the shots to get you unbanned. It's only 7 in the morning right now, I doubt he's awake.
  6. May 7, 2012
    I dont trash talk to people unless they trash talk to me first. Can you help me with getting unbanned i dont affiliate myself with (luass). Help!
  7. Feb 12, 2012
    Yeah, that is a bad group to be apart of. We will ban communities who are a constant issue on our server or who promote things that are against our rules.

Seeing that you've left, plus the year of being banned, I don't see a problem with you coming back. But this is all up to the higher staff...
  8. May 7, 2012
    Ok i understand i will have to wait till they get to my problem. Have a nice day
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    Client side plugin users are not accepted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.