Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Problem with unban request

Discussion in Help Desk started by Combustible Moose, Jun 14, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 14, 2012
    I am trying to submit an unban request, but the site keeps telling me I am not banned. When I attempt to connect to the Minigame server it says I am banned. I'm not sure if I am supposed to post my unban request here to or to an administrator in a pm, so if someone could inform me as to what I should do that would help. My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:13378723.

Thanks
    Combustible Moose, Jun 14, 2012 Last edited by Combustible Moose, Jun 14, 2012
  2. Jun 17, 2011
  3. Mar 12, 2008

Roots need to unban you. Sit tight.
  4. Jun 14, 2012
    Taters: Thanks for the fast response!
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    Please specify the server you got banned from, and what you did to get banned. Don't say you dont know, cuz it gives you a reason when you get banned.
  6. Apr 20, 2011
    you should see his first post and you will see its MINAGAMES
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
    • Feb 21, 2007
      If it was indeed from MG (which I saw and already checked into) then his steam ID and IP are wrong or mistyped. As I checked and did not find his IP or steam ID in the minigames ban list.

EDIT: went back over the ban list ID by ID, and found yours. Not sure why it was showing up in the find option. You have been removed.

Next time, do not spam commands, as if you get banned again for this, you will not be unbanned
      retslag1, Jun 14, 2012 Last edited by retslag1, Jun 14, 2012
    • Jun 14, 2012
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.