Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

probleme with CSS

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by **.:A.L.E.X:.**, Mar 29, 2012

1. Mar 23, 2012
    I have a problem when i go for change skin on CSS for my deagle or other there is no file of weapon.I go appsteam/alexive1/materiels/models there is no file weapon can someone help me plz.
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    Are u downloading from gamebAnana? If yes, they should have installation instructions in there. If therisn't, try to search another model gun where it has the instructions that should be the same and follow it. Problem solved. Go into game, buy the deagle and it will show up I guess or another gun.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 23, 2012
      Ok i upload my gun on gamebanana but that not my prblem when i go on steamapp my account and then materials there is no folder weapon even when i go on models , there is no folder name like this i search every where , help plz.
    • Oct 17, 2011
      How do you not have a weapon model folder. I think there are 2. Go to models then there will be another models there where there is weapons I think.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 15, 2011
        If these folders are not there, make them. If you know how, just go to your 'counter-strike source' folder and drop your 'cstrike' folder from the .zip/.rar in there. It will ask to be merged. Say yes to all and it should work. If not you fucked up. Try again dipshit.
      • Mar 12, 2008
        Sometimes you need to manually create the folder.

If the folder doesn't already exist (like for most materials, such as gloves on your hands) you need to make the folder for the sprites to go into.

try creating a folder in your MODELS folder named

and try adding the MODELS to that folder.

for MATERIALS sometimes you need to make folders for them to go into. It is a file, usually named "p_deagle" or "w_deagle" which stands for "player_deagle" and "world_deagle".

These materials allow you to see the skin yourself (p_deagle), or when it drops when you die, or if you drop it yourself (w_deagle).

There are extensive tutorials on gamebanana that can help you. Most times, you just need to make a folder for it.

Otherwise, find a skin that has these folders already created, and just replace the files in your CS:S directory manually.
        • Like Like x 1