Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

problems last night on ZM#!

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Tazland001, Jun 30, 2011

1. Oct 21, 2010
    I was on ZM#1 lastnight around 11:15 to about 11:20pm. They where throwing the "N" bomb around like crazy. There was one admin in there but I did not catch the name. You might want to go check the logs because they where a few people doing in the text chat also. It was crazy. I do believe there was an admin on because I saw 2 warnings not to use rascism. But no disipline was issued. It was the worse I ever heard the "N" word used on this server. At least 7 or 8 people where spamming it on the mic. That shit lastnight made my ears bleeeeeaaad. I am still part of the community and dont feel this was appropriate.

Let me tell you something. It is interesting using donater now. The peeps really abuse when no admin is in the house. Its like night and day. :frown:

Taz
  2. Feb 24, 2011
    IMO I think we should start a secret thing like a "Secret Player" where an admin should go on one of the severs without a tag on and under a deferent name so we catch stuff like that when an admin isn't on. It could be a good thing to start but just a thought!

3. Mar 25, 2011
    Could it have possibly been that anthony weiner night thing?
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    At least these aren't technical server issues. :whistling:
  5. Sep 6, 2010
    Hey Taz, just message me on steam when people are breaking the rules on the server. If I'm around I'll connect right away. :thumbsup:
  6. Jul 23, 2010
    In these situations I don't see why an admin wasn't PM'd to come take care of the situation. In fact, you and I were in the server for a while right before this happened and I would have been more than willing to jump back in and take care of the situation.

We have a LARGE amount of admins and all it takes is a few messages.

Maybe the warnings you saw were the autoserver warnings?
  7. Oct 21, 2010
    No one was on at that time or I would have PM'ed one of my friends. I also went into mumble but no one would answer me. So I figured a post on the forums would help.

Yes I think a secret agent admin would be kewl. You could see how well the admins are performing and see the players who cause disruption in the servers when no admins are on. :ninja:

The players are off the hook when no admin is around. In the summer I dont have that much time to play and wanted to use donater so I could get some playtime in. When I was admin I sometimes did not get to play as much because I had to maintain a smooth server. I am now second guessing my descision of going to donater because it is hard to see people run amuck on the servers. :yucky:

Haha Ray. No tech issues. :whistling: Server is actually running better than ever. :teehee:

Taz
  8. Feb 23, 2011
    I know what he means by the night/day thingy. I mostly connect during the night time for u guys (Time difference) mostly there are no admins around at that time.

People actually decide in chat and on mics to go to illegal stops,break cades "Since admins are not around". I have seen a few regulars also with the same attitude. That just pisses me off even worse. I mean you expect that from noobs.

In times of crises i go through my friends list and I am glad to have a lot of u guys in there to help. Thank you Deto, Taz, Penguin, Pro,dillinja and more.... for always coming.
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    Wrong section. Moved to Zombie Mod server discussion.