Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fixed Profile Postings Error

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Feb 19, 2014

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Windows 8.1 Pro, Comodo Dragon. Dark theme.

Basically when i go to any profile, i receive an error when i click the Postings tab and can't see any recent posts. I've noticed it over the last couple days. Thought it might fix itself, but it hasn't yet.

Also sometimes when i post a video on the Your Song Of The Day thread (any thread really), i receive a security error and can't put a video in through the button. Luckily if i just paste the youtube link into the message box, it automatically puts it into the player mode.
  2. Aug 12, 2012
    ya I'm getting the same error also
  3. Feb 13, 2014
    I produce the error as well.

Windows 7
    Latest Release Mozilla FireFox
  4. Aug 12, 2012
    actually the last few day when I'm using my firefox broswer I can't seem to see the chatbox, upload photos and look at my notifications. Every time I check my notifications it redirect me to the Broswing Preferences.

I use Google Chrome and everything is normal
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    Wow... Sorry guys.

@Brian presumably you need to update to XFES 1.0.3, I can't check because I haven't Flicked The Switch.
    Stop using https, there's very visible usage in FireFox with the shield showing why the site isn't working...
  6. Aug 12, 2012
    oh thanks now it working fine :cool:
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Glad it's working now. :thumbsup: