Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

PROM SUGGESTION

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by blahdude10, Jun 14, 2011

1. May 7, 2011
    I'm going to prom tomorrow and my date told me to wear a black dress shirt, white tie, and black pants.. and now she's asking me to wear a white pants... which do you prefer

1. black dress shirt, white tie, black pants
    2. black dress shirt, white tie, and white pants
  2. Sep 6, 2010
    Doesn't really matter, wear #2 if she likes it better :thumbsup:
  3. Dec 29, 2006
  4. May 15, 2011
  6. Sep 14, 2008
    :thumbsup:
  7. Apr 13, 2011
    In my honest opinion I think you would look like a retard if you wore a black shirt with white pants. (the vast majority of people will undoubtedly be wearing black pants with white shirts and you will stick out like a sore thumb).

The black pants and black shirt with white tie sounds ballin'. Its a good combo and you should go with it.

Prom is a pretty formal event, not a time to experiment with new fashion options.
  8. Jul 14, 2008
    Black shirt and black pants, white tie. That's what I wore to my Prom night! It looks pretty cool :razz:

DONT wear white socks to mix it up though lol
  9. Oct 27, 2010
  10. Feb 1, 2010
  11. Feb 24, 2011
    in my opinion i like the look of white pants, it looks nice but! i didn't like the white pants on me.... but go with what she likes because if u don't.... ur gonna hear it later!
  12. May 16, 2011
  13. Feb 24, 2011
    Also! I would like to ask why in the world she wants you to change last minute???? hmmmm lol i'd be PISSED!
  14. Sep 6, 2010
    Actually, try: black pants, light colored T-shit, light blue tie. You can get all the stuff from one store.
    There are a lot of different color variations, you can actually go to the store with her to assist you with selection :smile:
  15. Feb 18, 2011
    1.) Go to prom and wear exactly what she tells you.
    2.) Don't go to prom and spend the entire time in a hotel room having sex with your date...

I would chose option two, least that is what I did for my prom.
  16. Feb 1, 2011
    go all black with black boots a cowboy hat and a lariot tie son
  17. May 15, 2011
    lol. I guess we didn't really help. :razz:

But two days after your prom and you're still getting suggestions.

Maybe you should right these down for next time?

Or screw it and go with Pac's suggestion. All the time. Every time.