Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Promoting Idea

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Jon, May 22, 2011

1. Apr 2, 2011
    I have seen first hand today, well this morning around 1100 that when multiple people within the same clan/community draws attention among others.

This morning I was playing World of Tanks, and BoK players were on en masse, and others (including myself) asked about that, soon enough people were being recruited, note: BoK is a Call of Duty BO server.

Just an idea: we do the similar things, create promotion teams that, when in other games just group up and play, soon enough others will start coming to plaguefest to check it out... (I know it worked for BoK because I have a friend who is an admin for them and does this)

Example, create a pF tank battalion for World of Tanks, a pF guild in WoW, and pF guild in Rift, and so on... just to spread our name. I know that it really isn't necessary given our rather limited fanbase (zombies) atm, but hey soon enough we could have a 3rd zm server, and a 2nd ze server... just think about the possibilities.

Also it lets those already among us here, play together in other games, and what not....

Just another idea :sweat:
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Wow....mores people from pF playing WoTs nice
  3. Apr 2, 2011
    if we get enough people for pF playing, we can create a tank battalion before I leave
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    If we can get some people playing it would be cool, take a little bit to get everyone up to a decent Tier tank but hey it would still be cool to play.

If anyone plays world of tanks msg me at Pac142 on North American Server.
  5. Apr 2, 2011
    And add me, my name is 13Foxtrot (go figure)