Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

promotions

Discussion in Help Desk started by HHPLLC, Aug 17, 2011

1. Mar 11, 2011
    was wondering how to get level 3 admin was told once it was auto when 3 months served however have since heard it needs requested please advise also was wondering if it need be requested what furom does it go on
  2. Jul 23, 2010
    To post in the section Femme linked you, or even read anything she told you to read, you must first be part of the "Server Admin" group. Hopefully an Administrator or Owner will read this, otherwise try private messaging one.
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    As Femme said. Follow the guidelines and make a topic in the promotion section.
  5. Jul 23, 2010
    I assumed since he wasn't an admin, he was probably asking for an admin friend. Ha.
  6. Jun 10, 2011
    Or as Katie said, Joshie could add him to the Server Admin group to allow him to do what Femme and Josh said? ;D :wub:

Easy mistake to make! So many admins it's hard to keep track :grin: No idea why he wasn't added in the first place... Maybe because he's so inactive on the forums noone noticed?
  7. Jul 19, 2011
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    I've moved you up to server admin but I don't even know how you're even level 2. You haven't made an admin purchase thread the entire time you've been here. I don't think you even been formally trained.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    Whoa someone did train him. However it took multiple attempts.

Isn't the account shared, though?